Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know how big Pacquiao is when you see this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know how big Pacquiao is when you see this!

to this

From the looks of it, thats a Caribe Promotions car and they dont have the money to do that to a bus for Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      From the looks of it, thats a Caribe Promotions car and they dont have the money to do that to a bus for Rigo
      cant find donaire's lol, ****ing arum

Comment

Rigo/Donaire's not even on PPV. I doubt they wanna spend that much bread on the event.

Comment

I don't get it? One is more popular... so what?

Comment

El Vaca De Dinero had a more luxurious tour bus for himself then manny ever had.

So your logic Chavez jr>Pac

Comment

And to be honest that's really nothing, it doesn't really measure anything. if you all recall on the PAC Bradley 24/7 Bradley also had his own bus when he was going to make his way to Vegas so does that mean Bradley and PAC are on the Same level? I don't think so

Comment

I was expecting a PED joke.

Comment

Feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    And to be honest that's really nothing, it doesn't really measure anything. if you all recall on the PAC Bradley 24/7 Bradley also had his own bus when he was going to make his way to Vegas so does that mean Bradley and PAC are on the Same level? I don't think so
                    No but it might mean that rigo is not on bradleys level (money wise) and that fighting pacquiao puts you on another level.

Comment

Working...
                    X