Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 pages of people not caring, continue like that guys

Comment

The prison population.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills
        You do because you made a thread about it.
        exactly smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I still don't think this delay has anything to do with Floyd or Guerrero.
          I think Golden Boy wants Canelo on this card otherwise it could be a risk as Guerrero is more unknown than Victor Ortiz.
          According to his team's comments, Canelo is pushing for a written agreement for a September fight with Floyd provided they both win in May and Floyd won't do that.

I don't think Ghost is a bad fight for Floyd. Guys is tough and looks to be willing to go for it. I just don't think its a "I gotta invite everyone over and spring for the 70.00 HD for this one" kinda fight. More like a "I'll stream it if I happen to be home that Saturday night" kinda fight.

Comment

Just because boxing begins and ends with Pacquiao for a lot of you doesn't make the rest of us a bunch of noob fanboy idiots. Some of us have followed the sport our entire lives and watched many of our favorite fighters come and go. You damn pactards want boxing to be put on hold and Manny declared Champion Emeritus because you put all your cultural and national pride eggs in one basket and then Juan Manuel knocked that **** right out of your hands. Boxing > Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              well he meets the age requirements....:WORD:
              The age of Pacs last five opponents:

The age of Floyds last five opponents:

Significantly younger opponents all up than Pac, so I wouldn't go too far down that route.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Just because boxing begins and ends with Pacquiao for a lot of you doesn't make the rest of us a bunch of noob fanboy idiots. Some of us have followed the sport our entire lives and watched many of our favorite fighters come and go. You damn pactards want boxing to be put on hold and Manny declared Champion Emeritus because you put all your cultural and national pride eggs in one basket and then Juan Manuel knocked that **** right out of your hands. Boxing > Pacquiao.
                Early candidate for Post of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  I couldn't care less about Mayweather's announcement. I'm more interested in hearing if Broner is going to be on that card and who Canelo is going to fight. I think Mayweathers fight in Sept. will be the interesting one. We might not hear about this card until after the Broner fight in a couple of weeks.
                  You're one of the few yanks I've seen here that actually speaks the correct phrase!

Then again, we are on a boxing forum so its not surprising that quite a lot can't understand the difference between could and couldn't.

Comment

The funny thing is that the haters are more concerned what Floyd does than his hardcore fans. The haters are his #1 fans

Comment

Whoever believes Floyd is actually fighting Alexander probably also believes Sergio Martinez is Straight.

Mayweather will Fight Guerrero May 4, He ain't fighting no Alexander on Cinco De Mayo.

Comment

Working...
                      X