I don't really see a lot of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    im giving it to him " he's a b1tch"
    The troll has resorted to this kind of reasoning, lmfao!

Comment

I dont even think this is bad, I thought it would be worse than this...People just want to assume that Mayweather fans are happy that Pac got KO, Whatever makes them feel sleepy at night, When Hatton got KO by Mayweather this sheet was worse, When Khan got KTFO by prescott/garcia the servers went down on here and boxing forums across the world, So i think this Pac KO hasnt been that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I dont even think this is bad, I thought it would be worse than this...People just want to assume that Mayweather fans are happy that Pac got KO, Whatever makes them feel sleepy at night, When Hatton got KO by Mayweather this sheet was worse, When Khan got KTFO by prescott/garcia the servers went down on here and boxing forums across the world, So i think this Pac KO hasnt been that bad.
        The fringe pac fans started threads about floyd well in advance so they could deflect attention from manny getting ktfo. thats standard for them. most of the venom was directed at pac fans, not manny himself.

Comment

I don't think the Manny kayo has been getting as much attention because many people expected it. Maybe they didn't expect it in that fashion but they certainly expected a loss. Come on, unless you were a Manny fanboy did you honestly think he was going to beat Marquez, after seeing him struggle with Bradley and getting outboxed and humiliated against Marquez in the 3rd fight. The kayo was surprising because the way it happened but I think many people could of seen Pac getting knocked out in the near future or stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            I don't think the Manny kayo has been getting as much attention because many people expected it. Maybe they didn't expect it in that fashion but they certainly expected a loss. Come on, unless you were a Manny fanboy did you honestly think he was going to beat Marquez, after seeing him struggle with Bradley and getting outboxed and humiliated against Marquez in the 3rd fight. The kayo was surprising because the way it happened but I think many people could of seen Pac getting knocked out in the near future or stopped.
            Everyone kinda knew it would eventually happen. Pacquiao had been KO'd before.

The one who really knew Floyd would KO Manny was uncle Bob Arum.
            Due to clever opponent and media maneuvering, he was able to keep Manny away from Floyd.

Boxing pros all knew Floyd would beat Manny. Bob knew Floyd would have surgically dismantled Manny and THEN KO'd him, putting an exclamation mark
            at the end.

Marquez's style gave Manny hell. Floyd would've toyed with him then KO'd him.

It's a shame Manny lost by a devastating knockout and not a by unanimous decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I expect to see Photoshopped pics and all, but the harsh criticism has been dished out on Pacquioa's ko loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Mayweather fans rubbing it in on Pacquiao losing by that embarrassing ko. I think Floyd's fans as well as boxing fans know that anything can happen in boxing.

What's unfortunate?

Had that been Floyd getting concussed unconscious falling on his face and breaking his nose in the process...Margarito and Pacquiao's fans would never have let the criticism end!
                What a bunch of crap. The board was a swamp of flowmo bumsniffery both saturday and sunday, and today too judging by this troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  What a bunch of crap. The board was a swamp of flowmo bumsniffery both saturday and sunday, and today too judging by this troll thread.
                  I have not seen many fans in general criticizing Pacquiao because he got ktfo, and fell flat on his face, and broke his nose.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Everyone kinda knew it would eventually happen. Pacquiao had been KO'd before.

The one who really knew Floyd would KO Manny was uncle Bob Arum.
                    Due to clever opponent and media maneuvering, he was able to keep Manny away from Floyd.

Boxing pros all knew Floyd would beat Manny. Bob knew Floyd would have surgically dismantled Manny and THEN KO'd him, putting an exclamation mark
                    at the end.

Marquez's style gave Manny hell. Floyd would've toyed with him then KO'd him.

It's a shame Manny lost by a devastating knockout and not a by unanimous decision.
                    Good post.

Comment

Working...
                    X