Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach = best chin in the business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariusz Wach = best chin in the business?

Wladimir unloaded on him with clean power shots that shook his frame for the entire fight and he did not go down.

I've never seen someone survive such a beating. That was more brutal than Vitali vs Briggs and Wlad could have knocked out a bull with what he was hitting him with.

I'm convinced Wach's chin is made of metal, it is impressive on mere sight alone

Originally posted by 2012 View Post
    Wladimir unloaded on him with clean power shots that shook his frame for the entire fight and he did not go down.

I've never seen someone survive such a beating. That was more brutal than Vitali vs Briggs and Wlad could have knocked out a bull with what he was hitting him with.

I'm convinced Wach's chin is made of metal, it is impressive on mere sight alone

if only he knew how to box

Comment

Nope proves Wlads power has always been overrated as well as his stamina and ability to pick his heavy shots. Soon as he gets in the ring with a average c rate boxer who is taller than him, he struggled to point him away and at one put he himself wobbles

He threw 90% jabs and Wach wasnt going to get knocked out by them

The guy was there for the taking, Wlad simply cudnt throw a clean combo, by round 8 he had thrown so many jabs he was knackered

Comment

Looks like his chin might be one of the best in the sport.

Comment

I didnt even think he landed on him that often. even in his flurrys he would land like only one solid shot and the rest he will smother himself and slap at his head. And all that attack when he was on the rope like 90% missed

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Nope proves Wlads power has always been overrated as well as his stamina and ability to pick his heavy shots. Soon as he gets in the ring with a average c rate boxer who is taller than him, he struggled to point him away and at one put he himself wobbles

The guy was there for the taking, Wlad simply cudnt throw a clean combo, by round 8 he had thrown so many jabs he was knackered
            Dude his chin is unreal. Wlad was hitting him with EVERYTHING in the FACE! looping hooks combinations uppercuts... dude chin is a bomb shelter! I wonder what Lewis would have done to someone like that... probably gotten the KO but... not sure what with... i'm not even sure who can ko em. Wach's chin in impressive!

Comment

Wlad threw everything at him and he still kept standing

Wlad's power is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

It doesn't matter how great either fights, who they fight, what they achieve or anything, always idiots such as yourself with nothing positive to say. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a positive comment from you since you've been on here.

Comment

It is definitely the best chin in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                    Wlad threw everything at him and he still kept standing

Wlad's power is overrated

Overrated because he didn't stop 1 iron-chinned 6ft8, 250lb freak of nature? Oh please!
                    That is right his 80%+ K.O ratio over a 60+ fight career is all luck

Comment

Working...
                    X