No announcement yet.

You know what I think about the Lakers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Yeah, Walt did good there, I "give him props" as you Fat Yanks say.
    I prefer "propers". But thx, tallyho!

Comment

Walt Liquor is pretty good on the banjo

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        its pretty simple, we beat your ass, then have to come save your ass. as payment, we take your sports name and improve it
        95% of the world's population would beg to differ, but hey.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          While we're on the subject of Fat Yanks being Fat Yanky in a Fat Yank of a Fat Yank way, I still can't believe the brass balls of this whole "soccer" thing anyway.

I have zero love for football, I can't understand how anyone could get into it, or get behind the likes of Rooney. (Is he is a dish? No. End of story).

But it's amazing the brass neck of a nation to not only steal the name of a sport and then insist that the original sport is called something else.

It'd be like after The Beatles played Ed Sullivan, and Sullivan said "you're called The Byrds now. The Byrds are having your name."
          What walt said..............

Comment

The funny thing is non-Americans think fat yanks is clever or funny.....it's pretty tired really. But hey, you guys get off to it, so good for you.

Comment

Jesus ****-christ you yanks are dumb.

Comment

Let's join the war after the allies have done the hard yards and then take credit for saving the world!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  The funny thing is non-Americans think fat yanks is clever or funny.....it's pretty tired really. But hey, you guys get off to it, so good for you.
                  I've been ripped off by so many others on this site for it, but for me it's the ironic banality of it. There is no "clever" element to it, it's just the purity of its inanity.

Now STFU you Fat Yank.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    It's only the same as Americans going on about British people with bad teeth.

...and there are a lot more fat yanks than there are Brits with bad teeth, so...

Comment

The thing is, I drop "Fat Yanks" as a consciously silly catchphrase. It's also a nice tester, as you can tell the stupidity of the Yank you're talking to by their reaction to it. (For example, we've got a real thick ****er reacting to it here).

I once had a Fat Yank pming me his diet and exercise regime for DAYS, every "STFU Fat Yank", sending him into a rage of trying to prove he wasn't.

Whereas many Fat Yanks will do a "speaking German" or "bad teeth" routine and seemingly think they're being inventive.

A rare Yankian diss I rated was in NSB one day to a Green Teef who was getting overenthusiastic about Green Teef boxing: "wake up and smell the tea".

Comment

Working...
                      X