Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you really want Manny and Floyd to happen,diehard fans should boycott both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If either fight Khan, Bradley, Martinez...I find it extremely hard to complain.

Comment

We tried this with Pac Mosley by fight night no one stuck to there guns,fact is if there is boxing on im watching.

Comment

If a vast number of members on this board boycott Mayweather's and Pacquaio's fights they will still sell most likely a minimum of 1 million PPV's.

They have surpassed the PPV boundry now, both of them. From this point there pretty much unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          at 147 there are no more credible opponents after ortiz,
          Like I said, if either fight Bradley, Khan or Martinez, then I find it extremely hard to complain. Mayweather already has Ortiz covered, so it's all good.

Comment

sorry lary but imgoing to buy ortiz-may partaily for the undrcad

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              If a vast number of members on this board boycott Mayweather's and Pacquaio's fights they will still sell most likely a minimum of 1 million PPV's.

They have surpassed the PPV boundry now, both of them. From this point there pretty much unstoppable.
              Hardcore boxing fans make up what percentage of PPVs? I know it's extremely small, but I'm guessing 10% MAYBE?...

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                sorry lary but imgoing to buy ortiz-may partaily for the undrcad
                That undercard is overrated, bunch of names getting thrown in there, but those aren't competitive fights. Except for Vargas vs. Joseito.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao fights I would buy with no second thought:

Floyd/Khan
                  Floyd/Martinez

Manny/Khan
                  Manny/Martinez

Fights I'd consider, depending on the circumstances:

Either/Berto
                  Manny/Bradley
                  Manny/Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    That undercard is overrated, bunch of names getting thrown in there, but those aren't competitive fights. Except for Vargas vs. Joseito.
                    What's not competitive about Morales-Matthyse? Gomez-Canelo also has guaranteed fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      What's not competitive about Morales-Matthyse? Gomez-Canelo also has guaranteed fireworks.
                      Those aren't competitive fights at all, Matthysse is gonna beat the **** out of Morales, Canelo will do the same to Gomez.

Comment

Working...
                      X