Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM Agreed, PAC Hasn't Signed, Now Is The Perfect Time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    this OST test issue has been recycling over and over for 2 years. Pac came out clean according to NSAC. thats all.
    So did Mosley after the 2nd DLH fight, then he admitted he took them a mere few months later. Oh golly gee, the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Why would he send a copy to Ross Greenburg? WTF? For him to read or something?

And ESPN reported the statement so that answers that.

why would he send it to Ross Greenburg?

gee, i dunno, because maybe the head of HBO Sports has been wanting to get the fight done and it might get the ball rolling? maybe cause Greenburg to hit up Arum?

why are you sounding so offended at my suggestion that Floyd get off FightHype and talk to people that can actually put pressure on to make the fight happen?

Comment

He's said take the tests and the fight is a done deal a 100 times in those godawful reality episodes. What was the response?
        'talk to my promoter'

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          'talk to my promoter'

back under your rock please...silly mongoloid

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            why would he send it to Ross Greenburg?

gee, i dunno, because maybe the head of HBO Sports has been wanting to get the fight done and it might get the ball rolling? maybe cause Greenburg to hit up Arum?

why are you sounding so offended at my suggestion that Floyd get off FightHype and talk to people that can actually put pressure on to make the fight happen?
            If it's been reported by ESPN (note: YOU mentioned ESPN), Team Pacquiao is well aware. And @ Ross Greenburg. Manny's last fight wasn't even on HBO. Yeah, call Ross.

Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              ...for everyone's favorite outfit guru to really step up

it would deserve major props if we got an announcement from Floyd right now with him saying 'Take the test Manny and let US fight in November'

just as a show of balls from Floyd and that he really wants to fight

and before Floyd's adopted children on NSB start swinging their e-purses at me, its also a perfect time to check PAC on the testing issue

if PAC says no and they completely ignore Floyd's challenge, then a legitimate case of 'ducking' can be filed for PAC...with a really nasty reason; testing. it could possible validate the nasty smear campaign that some of Floyd's children have been spewing

to the first **** that wants to say 'why does Floyd have to beg PAC a fight for?'

please put your Floyd nicknamed dildo back in your mouth and find another thread...this is for those that are looking for a way to get the ball rolling on boxing's must-have fight of 2011
              It's the perfect time.. For Mayweather to wait a couple days before announcing his own plans which will be completely independent of this. Don't be surprised if Mayweather miraculously has plans in place shortly after Pacquiao is committed elsewhere.

Comment

He's said take the tests and the fight is a done deal a 100 times in those godawful reality episodes. What was the response?

look at my sig dummy... everything is already done including testing... all that needs to be done is for that coward wifebeater to come out of hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                  Um he's been saying this.. PAC doesn't really care for the fight with Floyd.. It's obvious.
                  True. Like he said on his last post fight interview....he is willing to fight Floyd only because the people/ fans wants it! Other than that....he said he doesn't need it. That is the reason why he did not back down from ridiculous Floyd demands....only thru the fan's insistence that he found out how important it is for the whole world to see this fight. That's why he is now willing to take the tests....but Floyd (also a diva like Pac) is being difficult.
                  Last edited by Chups; 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

lol. They are horrible.

Comment

war mongoloids!

Comment

Working...
                      X