Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some of you fans so blind your hero is a coward ......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b4real View Post
    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...rass/hater.jpg

He'll end Manny reign of being the media champ.... Becoming victim 42, the medias walking talking excuse for losing.......
    Hey listen, and I'm serious. You don't throw roadblocks after roadblocks if you think that Pac is easy work. Tha's effing cowardice. Plain and clear.

You know what. I don't know who's going to win. Pac may indeed be an easy work. But I'm not one effing ***** who can't seem to take the possibility of Floyd losing the fight. Singling out Pac for ped testing demands is clear as a duck's quack that these Mayweathers see something different about Pac. But here you don't seem to agree. How's that?
    Last edited by maguirre; 05-10-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      Hey listen, and I'm serious. You don't throw roadblocks after roadblocks if you think that Pac is easy work. Tha's effing cowardice. Plain and clear.

You know what. I don't know who's going to win. Pac may indeed be an easy work. But I'm not one effing ***** who can't seem to take the possibility of Floyd losing the fight. Singling out Pac for ped testing demands is clear as a duck's quack that these Mayweathers see something different about Pac. But here you don't seem to agree. How's that?
      Roadblocks...... Fact Floyd asked for one thing OST....... It was on the table since day one sir......

Comment

Roadblocks...... Fact Floyd asked for one thing OST....... It was on the table since day one sir......
        I'm lost now. I thought you said Pac has no chance of winning the fight with Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          I'm lost now. I thought you said Pac has no chance of winning the fight with Floyd?

He doesn't ..... Wtf does your last statement pertain to.... Oh i get it this ****ted on your theory .......

Comment

"easy money! easy fight"

"but first lets do a test, to level the playing field"

Comment

Your straight up dumb if you dont see this OST as the sham that it is. Floyd dont want it. If he did the fight would have been made already like every other boxing match in history. Simple.

Comment

Pac is Fighter Of The Decade and Folyd is jealous of it so what's your point.

Comment

Originally posted by tolTec View Post
                  "easy money! easy fight"

"but first lets do a test, to level the playing field"

Lol. They're getting dumber and dumber everyday.

Comment

a coward needs special rules (OST)to fight the best......

Comment

I told yall, yall hero is a coward .... Already lining up Marg. for Nov...... Damn smfh

Comment

Working...
                      X