No announcement yet.

no sign of king he must be rimming his dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no sign of king he must be rimming his dog

dont let him fob u off with i was workin i was visitin family or even he was washing his hair hes really a cider drinking jobless bum orphan child with a sking head some say he wants to join the neo nazi party but cant get in because hes to gay looking the reall reason he aint on is cos hes letting his alsation lick his balls as he cant afford the water bill and hasnt had a bath for 2 months and wont bath in the river no more because he got wasted and drank the water last time and spent a week in hospital

Nolan is making this one a dirty fight! lol
    I've saw elbows and lowblows galore

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Nolan is making this one a dirty fight! lol
      I've saw elbows and lowblows galore
      i sent king a msg sayin its all in jest like but when we in the ring the champs gotta do what he gotta do to win lol tho i wont go as low as i did against zelenoff with the family abuse its friendly rivalry was as friendly as it can be lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
        dont let him fob u off with i was workin i was visitin family or even he was washing his hair hes really a cider drinking jobless bum orphan child with a sking head some say he wants to join the neo nazi party but cant get in because hes to gay looking the reall reason he aint on is cos hes letting his alsation lick his balls as he cant afford the water bill and hasnt had a bath for 2 months and wont bath in the river no more because he got wasted and drank the water last time and spent a week in hospital
        Danielle, you're the same guy who goes down on old men in public restrooms.One old fella said he would pay you if he could jack you off, you gladly accepted.I heard about where you were giving every 100th customer 50% off. I found myself wondering, "why does he do this nasty job every day every night?" I finally found out. Of course I should have known he is saving up for a sex change..From Daniel to Danielle..Unfortunately for Daniel and all of his perverted,eldery clients there was a sting operation where cops busted several prostitutes.Daniel was arrested and charged with several counts of prostitution.He will be serving time for this and will go to a prison infamous for rapes..When asked about how he feels about this prison term, Daniel just licked his lips and said "Lovely mate" and then started singing "its raining men"

Comment

lolol

Daniella King09 is definetly still in this fight!

*Side Note Noel we know its all in jest mate and you guys are keeping it on a level good work 2 both*

Comment

i heard u came down to see if i was at work and they sent u away cos ur have aids and are currently wanted by the feds for counless aids spreasdin pensioner rapes across the world startin with that old woman u used to live next door 2 when u was best mates with josef fritzel and worked withfred west also there was a story in the paper not long ago police are looking for a man seem making love to a MALE goat a witness stepped forward and said it was you and ur hiding out in elton johns house with him and his boyfriend and like to take part in there gay sex partys and gets u to dress up like a spice girl but cos u have aids they only let you suck of elton while his bfs balls deep and the dogs licking padegree chum out of ur bumhole sometimes elton likes to smear his jizz over ur face and sometimes he likes to sit on ur face and wiggle his arse on ur face and sometimes even likes to pop out a nugget for you to chew on id also heard u were caughts in a toilet jaking off george micheal and george gets u lick his seat clean before u picking his pubes out of ur teeth

Comment

Right im scoring but im not letting on who i believe to be a winner here not just yet

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Right im scoring but im not letting on who i believe to be a winner here not just yet
                when is the 12th round then cos i gotta bail soon up ealry for babys day out at playden lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  i heard u came down to see if i was at work and they sent u away cos ur have aids and are currently wanted by the feds for counless aids spreasdin pensioner rapes across the world startin with that old woman u used to live next door 2 when u was best mates with josef fritzel and worked withfred west also there was a story in the paper not long ago police are looking for a man seem making love to a MALE goat a witness stepped forward and said it was you and ur hiding out in elton johns house with him and his boyfriend and like to take part in there gay sex partys and gets u to dress up like a spice girl but cos u have aids they only let you suck of elton while his bfs balls deep and the dogs licking padegree chum out of ur bumhole sometimes elton likes to smear his jizz over ur face and sometimes he likes to sit on ur face and wiggle his arse on ur face and sometimes even likes to pop out a nugget for you to chew on id also heard u were caughts in a toilet jaking off george micheal and george gets u lick his seat clean before u picking his pubes out of ur teeth

So what I said is true..You do tickle old men balls.

This just in..I took the time to look up this little joyboys' record..In 2001 he was arrested for molesting dead horses...Sent to a mental instituiton for a year..Late 2002 he was arrested for stalking and breaking into Lennox Lewis house. Police were called to the house and found Daniel wearing only a pink thong,laying in Lennox bed with a picture of him..He was arrested and recieved 4 yrs for that..During that time in prison he engaged in several sexual encounters with other inmates, even started a "business". He would polish their nob for a pack of smokes, let them explore his mudhole for lines of coke or meth..Correctional officers found out about this and put Nolan in solitary confinement..He spent the rest of his time there crying, eating his feces,cutting his wrists and fingering himself.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    So what I said is true..You do tickle old men balls.

This just in..I took the time to look up this little joyboys' record..In 2001 he was arrested for molesting dead horses...Sent to a mental instituiton for a year..Late 2002 he was arrested for stalking and breaking into Lennox Lewis house. Police were called to the house and found Daniel wearing only a pink thong,laying in Lennox bed with a picture of him..He was arrested and recieved 4 yrs for that..During that time in prison he engaged in several sexual encounters with other inmates, even started a "business". He would polish their nob for a pack of smokes, let them explore his mudhole for lines of coke or meth..Correctional officers found out about this and put Nolan in solitary confinement..He spent the rest of his time there crying, eating his feces,cutting his wrists and fingering himself.
                    yeah ur dad was our best customer he wud only ask for the over 50 men tho so never got chance to speak to him but he used to tell us all about you like how u used to stick a ran in a bucket and sit on it and let the rat do things to ur bumhole and how u once took a girl home and made her plug ur bum hole with bottles and a pool cue and a garlic bread baguette and about when he caught u ****ing the young vietnameese kid in his shed withur rambo headband on when he asked what u were doing he said u told him u were shoting loads up the viet cong from behind

Comment

Working...
                    X