Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ascension of ATG Lineage from 1960 to present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tim bradley and ardrien broner mentioned but no ward? lol ridiculous adrien broner hasnt got to the point where id say hes def going to be an atg just yet but hes a very good candidate bradley tho no not to say its entirely impossible but right now hes not a candidate
    go back and read my post..

1. Broner,
    2. Ward
    3. Bardley

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      a bunch of peanut minded individuals
      you care about race more then anyone dog

Comment

a bunch of peanut minded individuals
        you can't be serious

Comment

Gary Russel Jr. got potential too but it's time for him to step up.

Comment

yes, there's a lot of blacks in poverty so they made good boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              you care about race more then anyone dog
              no I dont, I troll alot of race baiting threads and such but never once have Icreated a racial thread, started a racial bickering, etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                I know I left off alot of great black fighters, I wanted to keep the scope limited to the super champions we have produced over the last 100 years..no other nationality comes close..so all the floyd haters out there your fighting a losing battle because we don't just produce floyd mayweathers we produce the full range and gambit

henry armstrong, aron pryor, ezzard charles, charley burley, fighters who in their own right were one of a kind marvels.Super human
                I'm actually not even black but have great respect for their history. Ike Williams, Henry Armstrong and Ezzard Charles ARE the super champs of the last 100 years. Archie Moore, Whitaker and Roy Jones are up there as well.

Hopkins deserves a mention, as does Mike Spinks and Evander Holyfield. Great champions.

Comment

you care about more then anyone dog
                  you know he do alwaysd hating on a brother, but he don't realize floyd is from a long line of superhumans..

this is a thread for all the haters who hate day in and day out on black fighters no matter who they are..we here you and we see you too..

Comment

Ward Broner Bradley great choices but don't forget about Devon Alexander still only 25 1 loss and he still hasn't reached his full potential once he does he'd be a top 10 P4P fighter

Comment

Gary Russel Jr. got potential too but it's time for him to step up

I see big things for Gary in 2013..he definitely has the potential but I need to see him step it up like you said to make me a believer in his talent..

Comment

Working...
                      X