Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone ought to just drop a bomb on NSB, shouldn't they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While you may have gotten some attention as of late, I truly find you to be an annoying bastard.....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Someone give that guy red K with the message **** yourself on it, please... it says I'm out for 24 hours.
      Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        While you may have gotten some attention as of late, I truly find you to be an annoying bastard.....
        "of late". I can have attention whenever I want it.

But I always find it amazing when people say stuff like that. "You annoy me." "I don't like your posts", etc.

If you find me annoying, then wtf are you doing reading my threads? If I found a poster annoying, I'd just avoid them. I certainly wouldn't sit there and go "I find this unpleasurable, so I'll do it again." That's why I stopped fucking your mom in the ass, for example.

Comment

Comment

"of late". I can have attention whenever I want it.

But I always find it amazing when people say stuff like that. "You annoy me." "I don't like your posts", etc.

If you find me annoying, then wtf are you doing reading my threads? If I found a poster annoying, I'd just avoid them. I certainly wouldn't sit there and go "I find this unpleasurable, so I'll do it again." That's why I stopped fucking your mom in the ass, for example.
            aww im sorry you crybaby - but it's almost impossible to avoid you, your too much of an attention whore.......

while you are quick witted and are comical at some times, you're almost too much to fucking bear.....

Comment

Good try, but there's no "crybaby" here.

Here's a tip - use the ignore button.

Oh, and it's "you're", not "your". There you go. You just got your own special Annie spelling police.

Comment

Someone swallowed a thesaurus.

Comment

I love that really lazy, generic line of debate though... someone comes along, call you a ****, and, if you respond, you get a variation of

It's like... no, I'm just replying to you.

Comment

Comment

I've got a rep for being a bit of a trolling bastard, and, hands up, I DO say **** just to get a rise. (A shocker, I know).

But you go in there after any fight and **** me it's full of **** that wouldn't even make a good discussion in a kindergarten, isn't it?

I'm just a guy who watches the sport and enjoys whacking off to it. (No ****). But, by DEFAULT, I know more about it than 90% of the people who post in there. Sure, I'm an old fart these days and so I've had more time to watch the sport, but that shouldn't be the case, should it? But NSB is full of absolute tards making absolute worthless threads.
                      Seriously. I have to wonder how long they've been fans.

Take Broner for example. Everybody takes one side or the other, to the EXTREME. Either Broner is a complete fraud, or he is the 2nd coming of Floyd Mayweather (AKA Jesus).

What happened to enjoying the fights as a fan, with objectivity?

Comment

Working...
                      X