No announcement yet.

Would You Pay $50 For PBF-Matt Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    You put Valuev/Fields, Marquez/Katsidis, and Zelenoff Hartley II and I buy it in a heartbeat.

the rematch of Froch vs Air will be the co-main event

Comment

FCK YEAHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        ...so let's say there is truth to the rumors and Floyd does take a 'stay busy' fight...they put it on ppv, would boxingscene members pay $50 to watch that?

please vote
        The 30-year-old was already breaking new ground when he beat Miguel Cotto, on November 14, to win a world title in a seventh different weight division. It was after that victory at welterweight that he said that he believed his ascent through the weights had come to a natural end. However, Roach clearly has other ideas — and Pacquiao tends to follow his advice.

“The Mayweather fight is the fight the world wants to see,” Roach said. “It’s going to be the biggest pay-per-view fight of all time. But I think we will fight one fight before that.”

Roach said that Pacquiao’s schedule will be constructed around his political ambitions and the elections in the Philippines on May 10. “But there is a March date for him to fight,” Roach said. “People think I am crazy but I want him to win his eighth title against Yuri Foreman at 154lb. That’s my idea — then fight Mayweather in September. And then retire.”

DUCK DUCK DUCK

Comment

I would pay to see the better hatton beat floyd. This hatton has a good defence

Comment

Only if it happens on Boxing Day, and Ricky and JCC, Jr. fight on the undercard.

Comment

tye fields vs valuev
              TBH without a sick undercard, this isn't even worth streaming. Who wants to stay in till 12 on a Saturday night to watch this?

Comment

...so let's say there is truth to the rumors and Floyd does take a 'stay busy' fight...they put it on ppv, would boxingscene members pay $50 to watch that?

please vote
                i wouldn't pay $50 for foreman-pacman either...

i'd go someplace cheap and watch both fights tho...being a fan of the sport. but money may-manny is the fight i wanna see.

Comment

I'm curious to see if his claim that any fight he's in will draw big money. I dont' even think Brits would pay for this overhyped sparring session.

Comment

I would rather donate the $50.00 to Burner's baby with bhopreign.

Comment

I will never pay for another Mayweather fight unless his opponent is either Pacquiao, Mosley/Berto, Williams, Clottey or even Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X