Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Mayweather-Marquez: Marquez looked sharp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For people saying JMM looked sharp and size didn't have an issue. Then could JMM beat any of the top 10 WW?

Comment

As for Marquez being the same, he looked very bad VS dIAZ at 135... a fight at 147 just wasn't right. Floyd is pure skill, but marquez has no advantage a 147 while floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        I don't know who you are but have always loved reading your posts. It's like waking up to a *******. Funny dude I'm a fan of calzaghe too. Chage your avatar lol
        Daggum is the only Calzaghe basher who's actually OK. Least he's funny with it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I personally though JMM looked slow in that fight.

Comment

U gotta be kidding if anyone thought JMM was himself. I mean, if he didn't look bad enough in there, Floyd had to ignore the weight contract and come in 2lbs higher on the spot, forget his overnight weigh-in. That fight was a joke, and no one else besides Fraud Mayweather could have pulled it off any better. I give him zero credit for that win or any significance on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
              Mayweather's ability to dodge punches made him look slow at times. But any other fighter his own size not named Mayweather would have been in big trouble.

His counters where very fast. Floyd at times seem like he was gonna begin throwing combos. But Marquez's counter punching ability made one punch at a time a safer option. Pac through combination's which gave Marquez plenty of opportunities to counter.

Marquez is not done. He is capable of beating any fighter at 135 to 140.

Funenka vs. Marquez

Soto or Valero vs Marquez

Urango vs. Marquez

I would favor Marquez in all these fights.

Bradley, Alexander, and Madiana would be difficult.
              Marquez could NEVER beat Mayweather

the guys landed 12% of his punches...thats not looking sharp or fast

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                U gotta be kidding if anyone thought JMM was himself. I mean, if he didn't look bad enough in there, Floyd had to ignore the weight contract and come in 2lbs higher on the spot, forget his overnight weigh-in. That fight was a joke, and no one else besides Fraud Mayweather could have pulled it off any better. I give him zero credit for that win or any significance on his resume.
                so 2lbs was the difference in Mayweather's defense being more effective than Marquez's offense??

so you would give Pac credit for beating Marquez @140lbs but not Mayweather @ 142lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  He pops up when you get faboys trying to say that the oher guy was good when he only made 142 to a 144 fight but then i got changed to 147 on the last day.

Pcquaio at 147 would kill marquez. Sorry but diaz had him beat up til he got ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    I don't know who you are but have always loved reading your posts. It's like waking up to a *******. Funny dude I'm a fan of calzaghe too. Chage your avatar lol
                    if you can find something funnier than this than i will put it up. gonna be a very difficult challenge.

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    why thank you. i try to bash with humor in honor of the original boxing comedian joe calzaghe himself.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      people just ignore the fact that this was the same jmm..floyd is just that damn good..he didnt beat him with size he beat him with raw skill..floyd didnt bully him..hell jmm was the agressor...the hate floyd gets is sick..the man is the truth....were ya'll blind to this mans defense and counters in that fight??
                      Most of the people on this site are blind to anything positive about Mayweather. Even in stories that have nothing or very little to do with Mayweather, they still manage to find a way to take cheap shots at him.

Comment

Working...
                      X