No announcement yet.

Gran Tourismo 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Tourismo 4

Whose got it whose getting it and what do yall think about it??

i just seen a commercial on tv for it and it looks really good. iam going to get the game for sure i have all the gran turismo games.

Comment

I just bought 3, it was only $7. I haven't tried it yet. I played one and liked it. $ looks awesome, but I wanted to try 3 before I shell out the big bucks for the new one. I will be curious to see the feedback. What did you think of 3?

Comment

i actually never got to play 3 i just got home and im downloading gta 4 to my ps2 hard drive then taking it back tomorow for credit toward my psp lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The1God
          I just bought 3, it was only $7. I haven't tried it yet. I played one and liked it. $ looks awesome, but I wanted to try 3 before I shell out the big bucks for the new one. I will be curious to see the feedback. What did you think of 3?
          3 is good its been out for a while and it is still the best driving sim out there. it has a good choice of cars and the graphics are very good

Comment

Cool, I will try it this weekend. You should put GTA 4 up on the torrents for those who want it. Don't you have to install some ****n chip or something to load it on?

Comment

Right now becuase the dvd is dual layer you have to do a trick to load it onto your ps2 hard drive by connecting your hard drive to ure pc then loading it on with a program.
              i havent done this yet i will try this weekend. but im sure people have already posted the game on torrents/newsgroups.

Comment

I would be willing to try it but if I **** up the PS2, my kids will be pissed!

Comment

when i get home ill get you the links but i believe you have to sign up to the site. But as for the game try newsgroups so you can download it!

Comment

love it, pretty hard to understand all the car settings, like the weights over the car and how they will effect it and stuff, but its really good fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X