Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Like "Sweet Pea" Whitaker Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
    I never made racist comments, someone on that website called me a dirty N-word though. Was it you?
    No I never call anyone racist words.

http://fight-beat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16757

(take out the "-" between the fight and beat)

Comment

Stop advertising other boxing forums on here. And yes, if you are that trailor-trash redneck. You messaged me ******ed messages with racial slurs. Btw, go back to that redneck forum. Rednecks aren't welcome here. On here we don't judge boxers by their skin tones. Maybe it's different on that forum, but we don't roll that way here.

Comment

Stop advertising other boxing forums on here. And yes, if you are that trailor-trash redneck. You messaged me ******ed messages with racial slurs. Btw, go back to that redneck forum. Rednecks aren't welcome here. On here we don't judge boxers by their skin tones. Maybe it's different on that forum, but we don't roll that way here.
        Funny how you call others "red-necks", but you're the one calling people the "n" word.

You can spit more knowledge here to people about how Joe Calzaghe beat more world titleholders than Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro View Post
          Funny how you call others "red-necks", but you're the one calling people the "n" word.

You can spit more knowledge here to people about how Joe Calzaghe beat more world titleholders than Roy Jones.
          Never called anyone the N-word on that website. I was called it though, why does this redneck come on here and harass me? Don't send me racist comments on here, or I'll report you.

Comment

Never called anyone the N-word on that website. I was called it though, why does this redneck come on here and harrass me? Don't send me racist comments on here, or I'll report you.
            Oh great more internet threats. That's big coming from someone who challenges people to fights via PM.

Now people here can laugh at your and your PM "challenges"

http://fight-beat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15267

(Take out the "-")
            Last edited by Hydro; 05-02-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I'm done talking to you redneck, you're on my ignorelist on here. Enjoy talking to yourself.

Comment

I'm done talking to you redneck, you're on my ignorelist on here. Enjoy talking to yourself.
                Thanks for the profile comment:

EliteSoldier

#1 Today, 02:37 PM

Are you going to harass me on here? And be a redneck on here aswell?

Comment

I think this is with all athletes in general and its just showing respect to a athlete who deserves recognition.Growing up in Texas and being a cowboy fan i hated Jerry Rice and Steve Young with a passion but thats just being a sports fan and after they retired i gave them the respect they deserve.I didn't like Lennox Lewis when he was fighting but i gave him his recognition when he called it quits and ill do the same for Mayweather even though i dislike him.Picking athletes and teams we like and dislike is just something we all do to make events more enjoyable.Any real fan has to give the athlete the respect they have earned when its all over though no matter how they felt about them.

Comment

Originally posted by trips420 View Post
                    I think this is with all athletes in general and its just showing respect to a athlete who deserves recognition.Growing up in Texas and being a cowboy fan i hated Jerry Rice and Steve Young with a passion but thats just being a sports fan and after they retired i gave them the respect they deserve.I didn't like Lennox Lewis when he was fighting but i gave him his recognition when he called it quits and ill do the same for Mayweather even though i dislike him.Picking athletes and teams we like and dislike is just something we all do to make events more enjoyable.Any real fan has to give the athlete the respect they have earned when its all over though no matter how they felt about them.
                    I hated the Cowboys but I liked Emmitt.

I agree about Lennox. I never liked him but I gave him his credit.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                      I think thats what's going to happen when Mayweather retires, whenever that might be. 5 to 10 yrs down the road we will appreiciate his talents even more and we will start comparing certain boxers to him. Look at Ali, I wasn't around then, but I've heard from some older people that many hated him for his mouth, but now his mouth and skills are appreciated big time.
                      i doubt it mayweather never beat the same caliber opponets as guys like whitiker and lewis and ray leanord ..delahoya isnt really step in the right direction as far as his legacy , but financially its a great move... hopfelfully after floyd gets paid for this fight he actually fights the best.... to be the best u have to beat the best

Comment

Working...
                      X