Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you prefer Pac vs Marquez 5 or Pac vs Alvarado 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you prefer Pac vs Marquez 5 or Pac vs Alvarado 1?

because apparently marquez vs alvarado winner becomes the mandatory challenger for pac's title.. which fight you prefer to see? pac vs marquez 5 or pac vs alvarado 1?
    Pacquiao vs Marquez 5
    64.29%
    Pacquiao vs Alvarado 1
    35.71%

They're both unappealing.

Comment

Pac vs Alvarado 1 just to piss off Bob Arum and his plans to drag out yet another Pac-Marquez fight. I wish TR boxing would just fold already

Comment

Marquez v Alvarado I. If I want to see Pacquiao fight Marquez, there are 4 fights for me to choose from.

Comment

Neither JMM or Alvarado are in the top 10 of the WBO rankings so they won't be mandatory.

Comment

MANILA, Philippines ***8211; The World Boxing Organization says the winner of the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will be mandated to defend the WBO welterweight title against the winner of Juan Manuel Marquez***8217;s fight with Mike Alvarado.

Bradley is set to defend his WBO welterweight crown against Pacquiao on April 12, while Marquez will take on Alvarado about a month after.... http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/...lvarado-victor

Comment

I want to see Pacquiao call out fighters from a different stable, maybe that'll lead to some change.

Comment

Neither. I prefer Pac vs. Provodnikov.

If Oscar is serious about working with Top Rank then I'd like to see Pac vs. Lucas Matthysse and also Pac vs. Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  because apparently marquez vs alvarado winner becomes the mandatory challenger for pac's title.. which fight you prefer to see? pac vs marquez 5 or pac vs alvarado 1?
                  I prefer Pac, Ruslan 1 but I feel it will be Pac-Alvarado. I really, really think that Alvarado's style is all wrong for JMM at this stage of his career.

Comment

was there ever 5 fights between two HOFs?

Comment

Working...
                    X