Official Rios weigh-in t-shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Rios weigh-in t-shirt

http://www.vdemens.com/product/limit...in-shirt-black

Looks pretty nice might have to get one when they go on sale depending on the price.

If I was a Rios fan I'd wear that. Not bad. There aren't enough quality boxing shirts out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      If I was a Rios fan I'd wear that. Not bad. There aren't enough quality boxing shirts out there.
      Boxing does an absolutely horrible job at marketing merchandise. Top Rank doesnt even have a store on their website, HBO doesnt press up DVDs of fights etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Boxing does an absolutely horrible job at marketing merchandise. Top Rank doesnt even have a store on their website, HBO doesnt press up DVDs of fights etc.
        Yep. Meanwhile every other sport has more merchandise then you could ever need. Even a combat sport like MMA seems to understand this. No excuse for boxing not to. Seriously, show me some good boxing merchandise and I will buy it. Right now i own nothing but equipment.

Comment

No.

The font ruined it. Looks pretty bad.

Comment

It doesn't look too bad but I think I can design something better.

Comment

Its cool, but $40? It better be Kashmir or silk

Comment

If you took the pictures of Rios off it would look pretty good. They don't really fit with the rest of the design.

Comment

Rios is a prick, who makes fun of someone with Parkinson's when your a ****ing boxer.

Comment

I think his actual image on the sides makes it tacky. That is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X