There's only one way I think you can beat mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will adjust,he is no idiot

Comment

There's a significant ring IQ gap between Floyd and Sergio. I'm not confident about Sergio getting Floyd to come forward all night.

Martinez legs could be shot now since he had to get his knee surgery

I'd pick Floyd easy if they're just boxing in the center of the ring

Comment

only way to beat him will be to go back in time and bring SRL or SRR back to fight him! we can do it ! we have the technology !

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          There's a significant ring IQ gap between Floyd and Sergio. I'm not confident about Sergio getting Floyd to come forward all night.

Martinez legs could be shot now since he had to get his knee surgery
          Martinez's legs are vastly superior. Watch the Chavez fight. He took shots from a juiced up cruiserweight who probably had loaded gloves so he his resistance isn't bad either

The 12th round was just the result of a small middleweight fighting a cruiserweight harder than was necessary
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-27-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            Martinez's legs are vastly superior. Watch the Chavez fight. He took shots from a juiced up cruiserweight who probably had loaded gloves so he his chin isn't bad either.
            We'll see the condition of his legs soon

Comment

i see the opposite as jlc has already showed.. nonstop pressure , high work rate and decent ability to cutt off the ring...those 3 combined is a nightmare for floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i see the opposite as jlc has already showed.. nonstop pressure , high work rate and decent ability to cutt off the ring...those 3 combined is a nightmare for floyd...
                Castillo threw more in the rematch than he did their first fight but had less success

Comment

The lasy thing you want to do is go backwards and let Floyd walk you down. Lol next

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    The lasy thing you want to do is go backwards and let Floyd walk you down. Lol next
                    Well how then Mr genius.. when he throws is the only time he's open.

Are you confusing berto with Floyd lol.. berto only looks like Floyd.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-27-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      Floyd is bigger, stronger, came & left his prime, is smarter, and has a different mentality now. Just because someone had success against a young fighter doesnt mean they will still fall for the same things. Its the same with Southpaws. He struggled some early with them but got much better when older.

Comment

Working...
                      X