Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    After this Floyds next two opponents will be:
    1. Big Bubba in jail
    2. Manny Pacquiao's lawyers.
    Hahaha this ^^^

but after those 2 it will probably be canelo then malinaggi

Comment

haha Malignaggi.

Could you guys imagine if either Pac or Floyd tried to grab him as a future opponent now that he's a titleholder.
      Wow. I wouldn't put it past them even as I've laughed at all the crazy rumors before (including Malignaggi). These two are basically running out of options and Malignaggi is easier to sell than Guerrero.

Comment

Canelo or Khan or both one after the other seems the most likely to me. It won't be Pacquiao because Mayweather will never make him a reasonable offer. It won't be Bradley because he is also with top rank. It won't be Martinez because he is to dangerous and he doesn't bring in as much money as Khan or Canelo in my opinion. The Berto vs. Ortiz winner is possible. Canelo and Khan must win their fights or they would be out of the running. It also depends on how these fighters look even if they win. I don't think Floyd will fight a guy coming off a loss or even a mediocre win.

Comment

after puto floyd's 3 months incarceration, i see puto knockin' out josie harris again.

Comment

Canelo & Khan in whatever order but Berto could slide in with a win

Comment

i think if canelo wins and mayweather wins then they will fight each other at the end of the year. I have a feeling mayweathers next fight could do big ppv numbers tho cause of his prison sentence n people will wanna see if it did anything 2 floyd

Comment

floyd will cherry pick some bums

Comment

Floyd will fight Canelo when he gets out of jail then Martinez at the start of the year and THEN FINALLY Pac at the end of 2013.

Comment

Depends on how he looks tonight.

With Floyd being a guy who's not all that active, I'm always slightly concerned that he wont be the same. It hasn't happened yet right enough, if he's the same guy as usual then he'll win this and then move to Canelo....he and Mayweather would sell big.

Comment

I honestly see it playing out like this.......The best and most realistic for me.

December 2012: Andre Berto (he beats Victor Ortiz in the rematch)
                      Berto would be the best WW aside from Pac and Floyd, would be one of the highest ranked WW's with wins over Collazo (Top 10 WW), Hernandez, Zaveck (Top 10 WW), and Ortiz (#3 ranked WW).

May 2013: Saul Alvarez (he beats Kirkland in Sept. 12' and Cotto in Jan./Feb. 13')
                      Alvarez would be the highest ranked SWW after beating Kirkland and Cott, and would have wins over Rhodes (Top 10 SWW), Cintron, Kirkland (Top 10 SWW), and Cotto (#2 ranked SWW). (Cotto would be the #2 ranked SWW after losing to Floyd).

December 2013: Amir Khan (he beats Peterson at 140, and than Guerrero and Alexander at 147)
                      Khan would be one of the highest ranked WW's if he were to beat those fighters at 147, and would have wins over Kotelnyk (WBA JWW champ/#3 ranked JWW), Malignaggi (Top 10 JWW), Maidana (Top 10 JWW), McCloskey (Top 10 JWW), Judah (IBF JWW champ/Top 10 JWW), Peterson (WBA/IBF champ/#2 JWW), Guerrero (Top 10 WW), and Alexander (Top 10 WW). Guerrero will be a Top 10 WW once he beats Aydin, and Alexander is.

Than, I could see Pac and possibly Sergio happening in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X