Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Interview] FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "IF HE'S HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MARQUEZ..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Interview] FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "IF HE'S HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MARQUEZ..."

"If he's having a problem with Marquez, I mean, Marquez is a good counterpuncher, but I'm the best to ever do it. We knew where Marquez was at. When Mayweather was dominating the sport, Marquez was also dominating way back when. Marquez didn't just pop up out of the blue. A majority of the great ones all went to the Olympics, American fighters and other fighters that come from other countries...All these guys had went to the Olympics and they knew these guys were something special from the beginning. I mean, it's hard for me to just know that a guy can go from a C+ fighter to an A+ fighter...other fighters have to throw 10, 20 and 30-punch combinations. I don't. I'm a sharpshooter. I know where to place the shots and, like I said, I know when to fold and when to hold," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather, who talked more about the outcome of Pacquiao vs. Marquez III, recent accusations made about him, and much more. Check it out! READ MORE

blah blah blah, talk is cheap

Comment

too soft same ol **** floyd always says I thought Floyd would go harder at Pacquiao

good find Comedian
      Last edited by Phenom; 11-15-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Getting tired of Floyd talking about that whole if you're not good in the past, you can't be good in the present. I agree that he'd fuk Pac up though

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          blah blah blah, talk is cheap
          you're right it is, we're all tired of reading your ****ing posts, go away

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Getting tired of Floyd talking about that whole if you're not good in the past, you can't be good in the present. I agree that he'd fuk Pac up though
            Exactly. This is the problem with Floyd. All he had to say was the first sentence: "If he's having a problem with Marquez...." That's it! Message received, and any boxing fan know what exactly he means and he's right too! But then he start rambling about olympics and the whole past/present deal? I mean wtf?

Comment

....it always sounds like Floyd is re assuring himself in every interview.
              When ever they ask him his opinion on something. He somehow spins it so he doesn't actually answer the question while he glorifies himself at the same time.

Which is a shame because I'd actually like to hear/see his opinion on a few different things.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is a Toyota Echo

Floyd Mayweather is a Toyota Prius

Either way both are better than Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Like I said before blah blah, I'm the best blah blah...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ....it always sounds like Floyd is re assuring himself in every interview.
                    When ever they ask him his opinion on something. He somehow spins it so he doesn't actually answer the question while he glorifies himself at the same time.

Which is a shame because I'd actually like to hear/see his opinion on a few different things.
                    He'll probably have more to say after he watches the fight and after this BS duck by Arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X