Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    forget just the state..i should be leaving the entire country in 5yrs
    U finally gonna invest on Jolibee?

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Lol these broke nigas crying about Cali.. go live in Kentucky then.

I dont pay attention to politics so im not feeling ya. Sure gas, food prices went up but i dont feel the effect. Im good.

Dont hate just cuz you cant afford to live in Ca. Im not trying to live in no fkin Florida or Some ghetto ass michigan.

If i decide to relocate one day, it’ll be in Asia.
      Pattaya city Thailand would be ****.

But I’ll be in Latino America

I’m with you though, I don’t feel the stress of the cost of living. But I suspect you and you are not average joe.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        That's the dumbest **** I've heard. Hey just throw money out the window. FYI, I have plenty of money bud. I just like to keep an much of it as I can.
        Meanwhile , people in California say they hate trump because he "raised their taxes'. But they are a ok with what CA is doing to them. Does that make sense?
        I’m it upset at trump For raising my taxes. I’m upset that he said they would be lowered. He raised them for many and reduced them for himself and those similarly situated. That pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Just moving to a cheaper state isn't going to cure stupid. I can give a guy 3 ply toilet paper but it don't mean hes going to wipe his ass right! So going to the more affordable 1 ply isn't going to do anything different.

1 disturbing trend I find in our current society especially the youth is their inability to manage money. If you cant afford to live somewhere; don't live there, if you cant afford it; don't buy it. The people that are leaving Ca are the dumb dumbs that think they can live in SF and work part time at Starbucks and drive for Uber. These days I see people taking trips to Europe and posting it on Social media but don't own a home or are making car payments on an overpriced vehicle then want to complain about a struggle? lol

While it would be nice to take trips to Europe, drive a Mercedes, and live in SF not all of us can do so. People need to learn to get their priorities straight. The only real people that I feel bad for in Ca are the small business owners, they get the big tax weenie BUT at the same time I see foreign small business owners that do just fine here in Ca so again its a societal trend.
          Damn good post Greent.

And worse the trip to Europe is on credit. Gotta be live on Instagram doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            forget just the state..i should be leaving the entire country in 5yrs
            That’s another story.

Many ex pats in Colombia, Dominican Republic, Thailand etc. there are whole communities of ex oats in these countries. But apparently it’s only a problem in and because of California

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Going to Thailand and settling down with a mail order bride?! Congrats, bruh
              Why pay the fees. He could just go there and meet and marry her there for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Nailed it, it wasn't that we couldn't afford it, I owned a body shop and sold wheels and stereo systems to the kings.
                Daughter was about to start school and we didn't want to raise her in that lifestyle place and crappy teachers.
                So I sold the shop to my best friend and building for 7 figures and got out.
                Now I live in a nice part of NV. No need for private school and no state taxes. Our money goes much further here and I dont even have to work anymore. Paid 350k for our 3k sq ft home with a attached mother in law quarters. Brand new home. Thanks to everyone leaving California 4 years later it's worth 550k.

Isn't it crazy how a state can have such high income taxes and can't seem to get by. Then there's states with no state taxes that make it just fine. That seems crazy to me. It just shows the corruption in states like CA.
                What shop was it. Looking for a new stereo shop since my buddy closed his shop in Fairfield. (Audio and performance systems).

He advised audio innovations in Roseville but I’ll willing to check out others.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  What shop was it. Looking for a new stereo shop since my buddy closed his shop in Fairfield. (Audio and performance systems).

He advised audio innovations in Roseville but I’ll willing to check out others.
                  He's not doing audio now. I was the one that built custom boxes ect. He's just doing the body shop and 4x4 shop.
                  Last edited by man down; 06-14-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    U finally gonna invest on Jolibee?

Good luck!

i dont think they allow franchise buy-ins anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      That’s another story.

Many ex pats in Colombia, Dominican Republic, Thailand etc. there are whole communities of ex oats in these countries. But apparently it’s only a problem in and because of California
                      yea man, Cali is going down the shitter...cost of living + the crime and overall fuckery is a major imbalance...plus, its time for something new for me...i've thought about this for a while and its time

Comment

Working...
                      X