Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When done right boxing can be an art, sorry i post about him alot,but he is an artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    sorry i post about him a lot
    Don't ever apologize for that. If this forum has room for people to fawn over Golovkin, Spence Loma, etc, it has room for a veteran poster to post a few threads about the greatest technician of the last 15 years.

Comment

When Larry and crew can't totally shut down the Floyd critics in a thread, they create new Floyd threads for comfort. Lol

Comment

jesus christ man change the record, we know the woman beater was a good fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Artist, yes, a B.S. artist. Thanks Larry, I've been having trouble falling asleep lately, I'll be sure to save this for later.
          i didn't want to believe it but this is most certainly "freedom" almost without a doubt.

LMAO

guys pathetic.........

Comment

A real ring artist...

[IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

I've said it before: Either Larry must be on Mayweather's payroll, or he's a relative.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                when larry and crew can't totally shut down the floyd critics in a thread, they create new floyd threads for comfort. Lol
                realy dont care about the critics..i am here praising his dedication and his craft

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  A real ring artist...

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  yes he also is a great technician..look forward to seeing his career progress

Comment

I think he will be appreciated by historians similar to how Willie Pep is. Just a sublime technician, especially before the ODLH fight.

Not sure why those posting about Lomachenko feel the need to do so in this thread, as if just the thought of someone acknowledging Mayweather triggers some innate need to say 'but this guy is also good too!'.

Of course Lomachenko is also a ring artist, but why not make a thread for him instead of posting about him here?

Comment

Someone give this malnourished moron suffering from bigottery a life ASAP! There was some idiot like "Floyd's semen collector", you are the number 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X