No announcement yet.

Last Man Standing Prediction League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    For it to work, then someone has to choose Walters.

I'll switch to Walters. I was close to switching to Kov last week, so I'm living on borrowed time anyway lol.

Comment

I'll switch to Walters. I was close to switching to Kov last week, so I'm living on borrowed time anyway lol.
      I hope you win mate. Very commendable.

Comment

Damn, you beat me to it.. I was gonna do the same, but since you already I will stick with loma. Good luck

Comment

• Next time, if all the votes are heading for the same fighter, then the last person to vote will be automatically given the other fighter.

Not ideal. But good reason to get the votes in early

Comment

• Kiaba i feel bad about this mate. If the other contestants are in favour, im happy to keep you in. If not then hope you keep making picks

Respect for stepping up for the sake of the competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Kiaba i feel bad about this mate. If the other contestants are in favour, im happy to keep you in. If not then hope you keep making picks

Respect for stepping up for the sake of the competition.
              It's alright. I didn't think Walters was gonna win, but man oh man...Loma 100% OWNED him. Walters simply could not handle the creative footwork or the southpaw stance, and I don't think any amount of tune-ups would've made a difference. Loma's mix of speed and aggression was wonderful to watch. With every fight, I've become more of a fan. Rigo barely fights, but at least there's Lomachenko. Hopefully guys don't start avoiding him too. Loma is the kinda fighter who needs to be fighting top 10 guys every time out. The man needs no tune-ups. Line up Corrales/Vargas/Salido/Sosa consecutively and let Loma go to work.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 11-27-2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• ROUND 5:

Denis Lebedev vs Murat Gassiev

Very tricky fight to pick IMO. Lebedev has been in and around the top for years. But Gassiev looks the goods and has youth on his side. Has Murat caught Lebedev at the right time?

You decide.

Comment

It's alright. I didn't think Walters was gonna win, but man oh man...Loma 100% OWNED him. Walters simply could not handle the speed or the southpaw stance, and I don't think any amount of tune-ups wouldn't have made a difference. Loma's mix of speed and aggression was wonderful to watch. With every fight, I'm becoming more of a fan. Rigo barely fights, but at least there's Lomachenko. Hopefully guys don't start avoiding him too.
                  Loma was incredible. Walters was trying to counter punch too much which is a terrible tactic. Loma is to unpredictable and the way he escapes at angles he is always going to be difficult to catch that way. Walters was having some success body punching, even won a round on my card using them (Loma only landed 1 solid punch that round iirc), but he just got it all wrong, in conjunction with not being talented enough or having enough heart.

I still maintain, the Salido blueprint is the way to go. You have to get into Loma and take away his space and time. His brain is too quick for 99.99% of fighters to try and box him, though maybe that 0.01% contains a certain Mr Mikey Garcia? Likely we will not know for a long time.
                  Last edited by Tom Cruise; 11-27-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Yeah agree with Kiaba staying in.

And i'm taking Gassiev in the next one.

Loma is on a different planet to any other boxer in the sport right now.

Comment

• Kiabba can stay in

Comment

Working...
                      X