2.33%
    Kovalev Decision
    4.65%
    Kovalev KO
    46.51%
    Draw
    2.33%

The poll is expired.

Jas how confident are you in ya boy Hopkins?

I'm undecided right now, just saw Kovalev's fight. I think it's going to be a very grueling match with a very boring first 3-4 rounds.

Comment

Going to be an enormous fight. I got hopkins by decision.

Comment

i'm going all in against b-hop, win-lose, b-hop have my respect

Comment

I usually don't pick against BHop but I have to this time

Kovalev is probably the most devastating body puncher in the sport right now and he can do it from a distance

Bhop likes to land a combination and then clinch but Kovalev is very active in clinches

So Kovalev has the advantage from distance and inside along with the power and I'm pretty sure the reach advantage

I think BHop beats Stevenson easily tho

Comment

I'm back ma****as!!!! All these ***** admins trying to keep me out and what a thing to come back to, Hops v Krusher, this is a great fight and imp the most important fight of 2014.

I predicted against Hopkins incorrectly when he faced off against Pavlik and did it again against Pascal but Kovalev has undisputed power, a punch that rocks your bones and smokes your shoes. Kovalev may well stop Hopkins. If he doesn't and Hopkins somehow wins, then this will be THE most important and impressive win of Bernards career, not because Kovalev is the best his faced but because Hopkins has never been so disadvantaged, in age, in physicality and in size.

Hopkins should get an award just for signing with Kovalev.

Comment

From what i seen of Kovalev lastnight i have no doubt Hopkins wins.

Comment

I actually think Stevenson is the best of the 3......But Kovalev vs Hopkins is a toss up....

Stevenson is way to fast for Hopkins at this stage and Sergey is vulnerable to Southpaws....

Hopkins was getting tagged alot vs Murat....If Stevenson did that to him (which he would since Bernard gets hit alot vs Southpaws) it would be night night Bernard....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                  I actually think Stevenson is the best of the 3......But Kovalev vs Hopkins is a toss up....

Stevenson is way to fast for Hopkins at this stage and Sergey is vulnerable to Southpaws....

Hopkins was getting tagged alot vs Murat....If Stevenson did that to him (which he would since Bernard gets hit alot vs Southpaws) it would be night night Bernard....
                  That's a decent assessment, Stevenson combines power, speed and some good technical abilities but sadly his management team is **** and his chin may let him down against Kovalev but I think he has just enough to beat Hopkins.

Kovalev on the other hand has world destroying power but lacks fluidity, speed and quick feet. But he should have enough power to do away with Kovalev.

Comment

Hopkins via the dirtiest SD ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X