No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Jacobs does $8.6 mil gate at T-Mobile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    no it’s not stupid. It’s stupid to try to be slick and say he NEVER did less than a 9 million gate. That’s stupidity.

What he should have done is mention after the DLH fight but u notice he didn’t want any restrictions on his statement.
    Sure, he should have added that. But the point stands. Comparing anything Floyd did before the DLH fight is stupid as he wasn't near the star he was after that fight.

And after that fight, he never did less than 9M in gate for any fight.

Comment

They're killing my sport

My beautiful sport.

They've taken it off of regular TV and now off PPV and are killing any chance of the next generation getting into the sport.

I just realized that they don't even make boxing video games anymore really do they?

I mean, boxing's not even important but on Cinco De Mayo & Mexican Independence Day in America anymore.

Expect it to get worst, unless PBC really goes hard on Fox & Top Rank on ESPN to draw in younger fans and casuals

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Sure, he should have added that. But the point stands. Comparing anything Floyd did before the DLH fight is stupid as he wasn't near the star he was after that fight.

And after that fight, he never did less than 9M in gate for any fight.
        theres a reason for that too. He bought a lot of tickets to his own fights lol. I’m not saying he doesn’t sell because he does but he and manny both routinely bought over a million dollars each of tix to their own fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Private message THAT mfer then.

I call out corny fanboy & hater sh^t for being corny fanboy & hater sh^t. Thats what your Bizarro Frankie heel turn seems like to me. The initial thread topic was worth talking/commenting on. This random agenda lean you went on is just weirdo sh^t.

At least use intelligent angles if you are in some battle of wits & cherry picking a dumbass like Frankie2Jabs for some reason.

That Robbie bet situation got you shook or something I feel like maybe.

But again to the question you avoided I ask what does gate have to do with PPV buys???
          You ain't calling out ****. You being a whiny ***** you always do when blood start coming out your *****.

I don't play ***** games. If I wanna call out DAZN or play fanboy I'll make a topic like I always do. I've made plenty of them. I'm straight up

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            not true. Look at his dates vs Judah and baldomir. Way under $6 million gates
            Dog I didn't even remember Judah & Baldimir was in Vegas just like Pandas made a mistake and said Pac vs Clottey was in Vegas. People make mistakes. Get off my dick for real

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You ain't calling out ****. You being a whiny ***** you always do when blood start coming out your *****.

I don't play ***** games. If I wanna call out DAZN or play fanboy I'll make a topic like I always do. I've made plenty of them. I'm straight up
              Straight up corny if playing games by cherry picking Frankie's dumbass over this DAZN goofy sh^t.

I'm just asking legit questions & you keep avoiding the question with all this gay ass crying bs.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Lmao. True!!
                No doubt! Bob would jump over the moon over Canelo's recent success at the gate in the Danny Jacob's fight because he doesn't have anyone remotely close to being a box office, Pay Per view, crossover mainstream draw among casual fans on his roster and I mean no one; Not even Vasily Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Dog I didn't even remember Judah & Baldimir was in Vegas just like Pandas made a mistake and said Pac vs Clottey was in Vegas. People make mistakes. Get off my dick for real
                  Nobody on your dick lmao. Just pointing out errors that totally wreck your agenda u are pushing

Comment

Working...
                  X