No announcement yet.

got Demon's Souls.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got Demon's Souls.

So i got this now, does anybody here have it or play online?

They need to release it in more than 2 countries...

Comment

I finally beat it for the first time.

I never sat there and played it for like hours on end, but I pieced it together over months and dying a million times in the process.

It's the hardest game I ever finished, easily. Difficult as hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They're shutting the servers down for this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          They're shutting the servers down for this soon.
          Really? Why? That ****ing sucks.

It's one of the best games I've ever played.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

They extended the server lifetime till March 2011, because it sold surprisingly well.

I managed to finish it in a a week or so, it's not actually a hard game. It's just a game that require alot of patience and knowing the right type of weapons and armour to use. If you can grab some of the armour specials from the NPC's then it makes the game alot easier. Some of the special weapons are awesome.

It not hard in the sense that I felt like I got to a part and was frustrated and couldn't do it regardless of skill. For example Wipeout HD on hardest setting was impossible, especially going through 75 zones I just couldn't do it.

Comment

Vindland: "I've failed you my dear Astraea"

Yes you have, my catalyst discharged a nasty combo of magic that eroded your ****ing armor, and burned your souls directly from you with fire.

Comment

I love that battle

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  So i got this now, does anybody here have it or play online?
                  Tough game. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I finally beat it for the first time.

I never sat there and played it for like hours on end, but I pieced it together over months and dying a million times in the process.

It's the hardest game I ever finished, easily. Difficult as hell.
                    I completely agree. It's one of the most difficult video games I have ever played. If they didn't put the online tips in the game, I would of had a more difficult time playing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X