Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is best? Haye, Adamek or Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye and Adamek are both A level fighters who were great champs at Cruiserweight. With that said, Haye is the better man, beat the man at CW in Mormeck, faced two of the best HW in Valuev and Ruiz( one of the three best fat yanks, which is still ****).

Fateolla is overrated and ****, he's heavier than both but much less talented. He might beat Adamek but Adamek is the better fighter. Haye would maybe win a decision. What people need to remember is that Haye and Adamek are both at HW coz the division is crap(except for the Klits and Povetkin/Boytsov who'll be avoided) and because there is big money fights for them.

Fateolla doesn't deserve to be mentionned in the same sentence as those two real champs. Fateolla wasn't even in shape for the biggest fight of his life against Vitali. He should just **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      Haye and Adamek are both A level fighters who were great champs at Cruiserweight. With that said, Haye is the better man, beat the man at CW in Mormeck, faced two of the best HW in Valuev and Ruiz( one of the three best fat yanks, which is still ****).

Fateolla is overrated and ****, he's heavier than both but much less talented. He might beat Adamek but Adamek is the better fighter. Haye would maybe win a decision. What people need to remember is that Haye and Adamek are both at HW coz the division is crap(except for the Klits and Povetkin/Boytsov who'll be avoided) and because there is big money fights for them.

Fateolla doesn't deserve to be mentionned in the same sentence as those two real champs. Fateolla wasn't even in shape for the biggest fight of his life against Vitali. He should just **** off.
      Valuev and Ruiz two of the best fighters at HW?

If Arreola beats Adamek he's the better fighter, why would they be fighting for if it's not to prove who's the best fighter?

Comment

Haye should fight the winner and prove the majority of us right. If he fights a k-brother and loses badly which he probably will everyone will lose interest in him like they did with arreola, johnson, chambers etc. I think he is doing the smart thing because them two are in a league of their own.

Maybe we will get lucky and because they k-brothers have no one to fight, they will fight each other!!!

Unlikely but hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          haye is better than both arreola and adamek
          he's a better puncher than both,,,but I think he loses head to head to arreola. arreola would be too strong. I dont think haye's chin would hold up

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Valuev and Ruiz two of the best fighters at HW?

If Arreola beats Adamek he's the better fighter, why would they be fighting for if it's not to prove who's the best fighter?
            Because i'm a biased mother****er and don't like fatty?

Valuev was ranked number 3 HW for a couple of years and Ruiz has one the best if not the best resume at HW. At least better than Chambers, Arreola and Kingpin.

If Adamaek loses to Fatass it's also about size difference. If Pavlik fights Pacquiao and beat him up, would you say Pavlik is a better fighter?

Comment

75% in favor of Haye, good. I thought it would be less since so many seem to hate him here, lol.

Comment

I'd be very happy to see the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  Because i'm a biased mother****er and don't like fatty?

Valuev was ranked number 3 HW for a couple of years and Ruiz has one the best if not the best resume at HW. At least better than Chambers, Arreola and Kingpin.

If Adamaek loses to Fatass it's also about size difference. If Pavlik fights Pacquiao and beat him up, would you say Pavlik is a better fighter?
                  Yes, that much is obvious.

Valuev was never ranked #3 that I remember, and if he was, it certainly was not for longer than a couple of months. I'll also remind you that Valuev, leading up to the Haye fight, had regained his title through WBA politics, who stripped Chagaev, and then robbed a 47 year-old Holyfield to retain his title. Ruiz had not won a fight against a good HW in a lot of time, and his past resume (which is not that good, who has he beat apart from a shot Holyfield?) means nothing, or else the K bros should have to fight 47 year old Holyfield to prove themselves, which is laughable.

Adamek is a bit smaller than Arreola, but not much, he says he'll weigh at 220+, while Arreola will probably weigh at 240, give or take a few. Now take the flab of Arreola out of the equation, and there's almost no size difference, unless you think that flab is an advantage.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Valuev was the #3 contender for The Ring-belt when he and David fought, which means he was ranked fourth.

He was definately a top HW, which is sad.

Comment

Man ill take Arreola over them all.. many people forget before Chris was bigtime he sparred with the great James Toney for years... Arreloa may not be able to beat the Klit's but he's the 3-4 best HW out there IMO... KLit 1, Klit2, Povet3, Arreola4,Gaye5!

Comment

Working...
                      X