No announcement yet.

Boxing Treble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Treble

Im thinking of sticking a treble on, haye, manny, and john simpson, what do you think lads?????

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Im thinking of sticking a treble on, haye, manny, and john simpson, what do you think lads?????
    Sounds worth a shot.Good odds ?

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Sounds worth a shot.Good odds ?
      1/2
      4/7
      8/13

300 pays 1142

Im confident about the other 2, its simpson i aint really confident about, even tho hes already beat truscott

Comment

Keep your money for a change, I'm not saying you have a bad pick I'm just saying look what happened to your 300 notes on Hatton, we never expected that !

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Keep your money for a change, I'm not saying you have a bad pick I'm just saying look what happened to your 300 notes on Hatton, we never expected that !
          Its all profit m8, from the khan, small, double, should have been a treble, but the simpson fight got cancelled

Comment

Its all profit m8, from the khan, small, double, should have been a treble, but the simpson fight got cancelled
            Tell you what, Paypal me 50 quid and I'll do a dance like a monkey in celebration.

Comment

Tell you what, Paypal me 50 quid and I'll do a dance like a monkey in celebration.
              aye right, il tell you what if it comes up il donate you 50k points

Comment

aye right, il tell you what if it comes up il donate you 50k points
                How about a case of Stella or a bottle of Glenfiddich instead of some E-points, I got plenty of them but I'm always running out of alcohol.

Comment

How about a case of Stella or a bottle of Glenfiddich instead of some E-points, I got plenty of them but I'm always running out of alcohol.
                  Deal

Comment

Deal

Your a true Scots brother Rocky.

Comment

Working...
                    X