No announcement yet.

Jardine Upset Liddell, Forrest Upsets Shogun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jardine Upset Liddell, Forrest Upsets Shogun

ANAHEIM, Calif. - Keith Jardine knocked down and upset former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell in a split-decision Saturday night at the Honda Center. [details]

Keith is a class act. He acknowledged Lidell's achievements after the fight. On the other hand, Chuck raise his hands to the crowd as if to say "I won!". Frigging loser.

Comment

I called it........................The Dean!! came out on top.

Comment

Somone post the fights!!!

Comment

U guys catch the expressions on Quinton Jackson and Wanderlei Silva's faces durring the fights as they watched their major showdowns go out the window? Silva was already slated to be facing Lidell in December and Rua was probably being set up for another Pride vs. UFC matchup or some ****.
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-23-2007, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
            U guys catch the expressions on Quinton Jackson and Wanderlei Silva's faces durring the fights as they watched their major showdowns go out the window? Silva was already slated to be facing Lidell in December and Rua was probably being set up for another Pride vs. UFC matchup or some ****.
            yeah, silva's face was funny after they announced the results. he looked pissed. i was looking forward to watching that fight

Comment

Bad results.

Comment

Griffin DOMINATED Shogun.

Comment

shogun got to tired and ive never noticed this part of the forum before rofl

Comment

props to the dean of mean, i was hoping he could pull this one off

Comment

Working...
                    X