No announcement yet.

bowie tupou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowie tupou

how far does n e one think he can go. he's getting fed bums but he's 9-0 with 7 kos. he's a big strong boy and he's got the legendary johnny lewis in his corner.. looks promising

He's still young very big and strong, but he couldnt even knck out an old Brian Fitzgerald . I think he needs too step up his training, I seen him fighting a six rounder and he was completely stuffed by the third...... but then again we all got too start somewhere. I wish him the best of luck though he does have a very good trainer and with a trainer like that behind you, you can go places.

Comment

did u see it live? i saw his last fight and he looked lethargic as hell. he still got a third round knock out but yeah. i just think there's some good ingredients there.

Comment

without trying to come off as racist, it seems that some of the islanders are a bit lack luster with their training... for example i believe laurance Tuasa (excuse spelling) could be well and truely up there if he could get back down to cruiser weight. He has fantastic skills and natural ability. That being said i think the same goes for bowie (lol not at getting down to crusiser, but putting more into his training)

Comment

Never heard of him. Where's he from?

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
            Never heard of him. Where's he from?
            He trains and fights in Australia.
            he is of pacific islander descent, big and tough but has not been tested yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DancinDestroyer View Post
              He trains and fights in Australia.
              he is of pacific islander descent, big and tough but has not been tested yet.
              thats a fair summation.

Comment

i'd love to see him and hoppa go at it

Comment

yeah tru hey. someone aggresive to get his back up.

Comment

hoppa in fact in a recent article wants a big name fighter to be his next opponent. im sure bowie tupous name will definitly be mentioned

Comment

Working...
                    X