No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury's mouth

Let me start off by saying that I like Fury. I think he's improving and his mouth and Charisma will get people to pay attention to not only him, but the sport. There is an old saying that goes "even bad publicity is good publicity". That said, Why is it ok in the minds of some posters for Fury to be arrogant and insulting, but its different for fighters like Hopkins, Mallignaggi, Toney, Broner, Pazienza or Mayweather (who I personally cannot stand for a number of reasons)? Is there that much of a difference?

is he a trashtalker?

Comment

Originally posted by Like A Stone View Post
      is he a trashtalker?
      Certainly seems to be. Like I said though, thats not always a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Let me start off by saying that I like Fury. I think he's improving and his mouth and Charisma will get people to pay attention to not only him, but the sport. There is an old saying that goes "even bad publicity is good publicity". That said, Why is it ok in the minds of some posters for Fury to be arrogant and insulting, but its different for fighters like Hopkins, Mallignaggi, Toney, Broner, Pazienza or Mayweather (who I personally cannot stand for a number of reasons)? Is there that much of a difference?
        Hopkins and Paulie generally don't say anything too vitriolic, neither did Paz and neither does broner really (though he's annoying)

In fact the only one on that list I have a real problem with is Toney, because he's a vile racist ****.

Fury is more in the Paulie style of trash talk, mostly it's just harmless fun. The ones who get really personal and nasty are the ones I don't like

Comment

I think there is a big difference between Fury and some of those mentioned.

Hopkins did himself no favours with 'white boy' comments. Imagine if Fury said the same about a 'black boy' the tears would run and run on here. Luckily even Fury has more class than Hopkins not to stoop so low.

Broner tries too hard. It seems very forced. He is never funny and just seems awkward whenever you seem him do something not in the ring (fighting).

Comment

Because no one listens to him. If he was a good fighter, people would pay attention.

Comment

I think the real difference is most use gimmicks WWE style to try get publicity where somebody like Mayorga or a Tyson Fury are genuinely a bit warped.

Broners persona just gets on my nerves, I can't stand the sound of his whiny voice and its the same thing recycled over & over ''Y, know! A.B - about billions! Floyds my big bro, y'know! Anyone can get it! I'm a can-man, y'know!'' Its to the point I have to just mute him.

Tyson Fury is such a goof he really is and I can't help but find him hilarious. I think hes a brilliant **** talker and feel a lot of its unintentional.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                Because no one listens to him. If he was a good fighter, people would pay attention.
                I bet you loved hopkins "white boy" comments didn't you

Probably busted nuts all over your pants when he said that, you racist bastard

Comment

He's legit. I like HW's with charisma and personality, that are also talented. I think he's going to be easily marketable after a few more big wins.

Comment

That Tyson Fury is just so ghetto

Comment

Working...
                    X