Man sentenced in the Texas gang rape of an 11 year old girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Absolutely.
    You must spread rep before giving it to freedom again.

Comment

Sick pieces of ****, all of them. They all deserve death.
      I commend the student who told the girl's teacher. But did those sick rapist pedo's post these videos on the net or something? Unbelievable. That had to be considered in the courtroom.

Comment

99 years for raping an 11 year old?

He got a slap on the wrist. Texas shouldve gave him the Death Penalty.

Comment

don't tell me that he's black.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleTom
            Post the picture of the offender.

well what do ya know

Comment

At least what's a consolation........is this Country protects human rights and has a constitution. Hell what those scumbags did...........is actually legal in certain parts of the World.

Take for instance a place like Eritrea (horn of africa). Not only is sex slavery/kidnapping/etc NOT ILLEGAL it's practiced by the actual government itself. Who make revenue by kidnapping and selling little girls.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                99 years for raping an 11 year old?

He got a slap on the wrist. Texas shouldve gave him the Death Penalty.
                Punishments have to fit the crime.

John Lee Muhammed (Beltway DC area Sniper) was executed in 2009 via lethal injection. I don't think killing 20+ innocent people = raping an 11 year old girl. What he did...........was far worse and not to mention he planned a terrorist attack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

John Lee Muhammed (Beltway DC area Sniper) was executed in 2009 via lethal injection. I don't think killing 20+ innocent people = raping an 11 year old girl. What he did...........was far worse and not to mention he planned a terrorist attack.
                  damn.

i always thought that a death sentence meant at least ten years on death row going over appeals and what not. They must have really wanted to Muhammad dead, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

they're both horrific crimes...
                    Last edited by -jose-; 09-15-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      damn.

i always thought that a death sentence meant at least ten years on death row going over appeals and what not. They must have really wanted to Muhammad dead, huh?
                      Surprisingly........Lee Boyd Malvo (his adopted 17 son who was his accomplice) avoided the death penalty simply because he was a minor. And he definitely was on top of the trash list considering he planned the future attacks on police officers.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      they're both horrific crimes...
                      I don't want to dispute "severity" but where exactly are we as people going to draw the line in regards to punishment?

Comment

Working...
                      X