Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size wasn't really a factor tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reach advantage was the biggest factor. Spence used it perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Give examples at the elite level besides once in a generation type fighters like Mayweather, Duran, and Pacquiao?
      Garcia literally just beat Easter, who has a huge size advantage on him. In terms of reach and height, BUT Easter was not skillful enough to use it to his advantage despite him trying to.

Comment

At least Mikey moved up in weight and showed heart unlike ggg. Great fight for the American crowd tonight I’m sure Dallas enjoyed this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          As I told pilllowfists, how do you guys even illustrate Mikey’s reach and risk for Easter being the same as Spence? The power and risk is not even remotely the same. That’s not how fighters evaluate attempts. Easter is not Spence. Stop generalizing reach and P4P comparison. Spence is a superior boxer to Easter. Completely different footwork
          Thanks for making my point.

Comment

mikey barely threw, looked slower than usual (hand and feet), and just stood there and let spence wail away at him. looked like mikey just came to survive and collect the check. nothing to do with skill.

Comment

I said that García would win by K.O

But you are right, he showed a great level of skills

Props to him

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                At least Mikey moved up in weight and showed heart unlike ggg. Great fight for the American crowd tonight I’m sure Dallas enjoyed this.
                Saw you picked a DRAW on the Pickems.

Comment

Don't remember thread like this being made after Loma/Rigo. Maybe becayse the size was the bigger factor there

Comment

Roberto Duran told Mikey that Spence didn’t have a jab lol I’m sure Spence got wind of it because he jabbed Mikey face off. Thank Roberto

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                      Exactly, put Spence's brain of tonight in Easter long ass body and Easter would have easily out boxed Garcia.
                      agreed was thinking the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X