Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you impressed with Vanes Martirosyan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really struggled with Ouma (that was the first fight I saw him in) but I thought he looked good against Greene. I'm mixed on him.

(you are killin me, the question in the title doesn't match the question in the poll)

He could easily win a title because the sanctioning bodies are such a joke. A Ring Magazine title though? No.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
      He is great fighter.

I would love to see him vs Williams.

He would beat living **** out of Paul Williams.
      lol...Paul KO's Martirosyan.

Comment

Yeah I'm impressed and I think it's time for him to fight for a legit world championship belt.

Comment

DAMN

7 people said yes and 7 said no

so i guess the boxing world is stuck in the middle on whether he'll win a title or not

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
            DAMN

7 people said yes and 7 said no

so i guess the boxing world is stuck in the middle on whether he'll win a title or not
            The casual part of the boxing world has never heard of him lol.

They'd rather watch a TMZ report about Floyd than a Vanes fight.

Comment

LOL

whats your opinion on him though? I think with power he could be alot more special

Comment

Unless I'm thinking of the wrong fight I thought he looked extremely robotic against Ouma. But then he looked a bit looser and could box in his last fight. I don't really know, but I don't see him just gaining any real power.

Comment

I voted "Yes" in the poll because he could get a belt since the sanctioning bodies will give belts to anyone.

Comment

I think he could be a paper champ, but he's not gonna become the man at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                      It seems like every1 has a different opinion on him.

Personally i think he has the potential but seriously lacks the power.

What do you guys think about him? He's ranked in the top ten for the WBC IBF WBA and WBO.

Future world title or no?

He'll be on my show (peep my sig) this friday to talk about sparrig with pacquiao, should be interesting to see what he says
                      HE has potential, but needs to work keeping his jab working. Seems to forget he has a decent jab. Power is OK, but likes to keep his hands low.

He's not bad, comes forward. I think he will have to step up his comp and game here soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X