No announcement yet.

Abs Abs Abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs Abs Abs

Is there any one out there kind enough to give me pointers in reshaping my beer belly in those hard six-packs? i'v been working out (confined in my home only) for about a month now, and what frustrates me is that I'm having a hard time working on my abs...

You already have a nice hard six-pack, believe me or not. Infact, I garuntee it. But, your problem is, as u stated, "reshaping my beer belly." So the secret to your visible abs is to lower your body fat through cardio and lowering your caloric intake.

There are many people on this board much more knowledgable concerning cutting fat than myself. Maybe they will help you out on that topic.

If you are confined to your home without a: treadmill /bike /NordicTrak /jumprope / rowing machine/ or various other "cardio equipment. You will find that Burpees (intense bodyweight exercise, consult rossboxing for more info) will become your best friend for burning fat and you will hate them for it, what I mean by that...You will find out in due time.

When you achieve this lowered state on body fat, start blasting at your nice new visible abs with some weighted situps (on floor or decline bench) and russian twists. There are many other "ab" exercises, but those work real well for me.

Good Luck.

Comment

Run run run, and you should run in the morning before you eat anything because then you burn off you fat tissue faster.

Comment

run

run,run,run,run

Comment

LOW-FAT diet with cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkMan
            LOW-FAT diet with cardio.
            this is hard, low-fat diet... probably the best-tasting foods are those that are high in fat and sugar

thanks for the advice dude

Comment

its all about diet and cardio. Last summer i was running 6 miles a day 6 days a week and had no diet and my abs were nowhere to be found. Now i run 4 miles every other days and keep a more low fat diet and i can actually see alot more definition. I'm still having trouble exposing the lower abs but its because it's really hard to give up foods with fat. Basically, diet is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84
                its all about diet and cardio. Last summer i was running 6 miles a day 6 days a week and had no diet and my abs were nowhere to be found. Now i run 4 miles every other days and keep a more low fat diet and i can actually see alot more definition. I'm still having trouble exposing the lower abs but its because it's really hard to give up foods with fat. Basically, diet is the key.
                yeah lower abs are so goddamn hard

Comment

ye i need the lower abs solution
                  runnning is amazing, but u hav to hav ur decispline wen u eat

Comment

if u're really cut, you'll see the lingual line ( i think this is what it's called) on your lower abs - ever seen d'angelo, he's got tha most defined lingual line i've ever seen

the best exercise for abs i ever did was medicine ball training,u need 2 balls for this ( not the ones between u're legs you sick motherfukers ) 1 medicine ball and one big blue inflatable ab ball. u also need a partner, but u lay on the big blue ball and throw the medicine ball while doing a crunch, the other guy catches it and throws it back to u. after a week of doing these ( i'd never done them ever before ) my abs were ****ing incredible... one warning, though, it's one of the more painful ab exercises i've ever done, i thought i was going to ****ing die while doin them

Comment

Working...
                    X