Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have any animal in the world as a Pet......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could have any animal in the world as a Pet......

I'd have a wharthog, a pig that can run 30 mph is serious....actually no I wouldn't I'd have Gizmo from gremlins he's real.

a tiger. after seeing a few documentaries on raising them
    and after seeing Manhunter ( a blind women gets to lay her head on a sedated tiger, feel him breath, pet him, and touch his teeth and feel his breath). it was so cool. i think a tiger would be awesome. impratical and probably cruel for the tiger, but very cool.

Comment

lol a tiger... yeah it'd scare the postman, and probably eat your post as well. I wouldnt mind a squirrel, it could sit on my shoulder and do tricks, and attack my foes with pure squirrel rage. Most of the time he'd be eating nuts because thats cute and girls would like that and it'd be converation started, but then again he might ruin all my clothes with nut shavings.

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool to raise a Panther from a pup or a Grizzly Bear from a cub.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
          I think it would be pretty cool to raise a Panther from a pup or a Grizzly Bear from a cub.
          yea, my tiger would have to be raised from a cub.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
            lol a tiger... yeah it'd scare the postman, and probably eat your post as well. I wouldnt mind a squirrel, it could sit on my shoulder and do tricks, and attack my foes with pure squirrel rage. Most of the time he'd be eating nuts because thats cute and girls would like that and it'd be converation started, but then again he might ruin all my clothes with nut shavings.
            lmao! good stuff. lol!

Comment

Some of the playboy models maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
                Go for the eyes Boo!!! Go for the eyes!!!!
                Squirrels are cool.

Comment

tigers are cool and all but i want a liger

Comment

a **** star

Comment

Working...
                    X