No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Middleweight king Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) has issued a direct warning to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs), the WBC's champion at 154-pounds.

On September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Martinez will challenge WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs). The showdown will be carried by HBO pay-per-view. [Click Here To Read More]

canelo vs ortiz will be a better ppv fight

Comment

WOW Sergio is on a war path! Better back up those words champ.

Comment

They are both good fights, but I think one of them better budge because this is not good for boxing two ppv's on the same night? someone better push it back.
        I hope the egos dont get involved, we know Bob Arum isn't going to budge, so Golden boy should push it back or forward one week.

Comment

Maravilla is a Gee. IMO he knocks both out

but seriously though that's just an inconvenience.
          I would've gladly bought both if they were on separate dates.

Canelo vs Ortiz will probably have the better undercard so i'm about 60% sure that's the one i'll buy.

Comment

Sergio gonna get exposed soon

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              Sergio gonna get exposed soon
              There's not much to expose, he's a good champ and obviously the top guy @ MW. He is getting close to 40 though and he relies heavily on his reflexes and speed. He's bound to lose a fight soon....

Comment

Make it a double header.

Comment

Chavez-Martinez is a more anticipated fight than the Canelo one so despite Canelo being more popular Chavez will outsell him in this one IMO.

Comment

Canelo vs. Martinez @ 154, that'd be a great fight if Canelo can beat Ortiz(Big if IMO).

Comment

Working...
                    X