Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice Scores Dramatic Come-from-Behind KO over Greene!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow is shaw kimbos promoter? because look how fixed this fight was. cmon kimbo was gassed out in 4th round getting tagged up and then he ko the guy with some soft ass slow combo? dude went out like fight night champions. what a travesty they making my sport look like ****.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So Kimbo is boxing now wtf? And WWE ain't got **** on that KO. Kimbo barely tapped his chin and the dude's head went back looking like it was gonna fall off his shoulders. Fkin hilarious.

Btw judging by the curtain in the back I think those weigh ins were in a store called Academy, it's a sports store. I know Ive seen them in Texas, dunno if they have them anywhere else. But nonetheless weigh ins in a store is priceless.

Comment

Bump due to awesomeness.

Comment

lol, I thought I was crazy but i was like "i hope i dont get flamed if i post that i think its fake 100% then I read thread and everyone else got the same vibe.

He looks like he got shot in the head and went limp and dead, but when you watch it a few times, dude barely touched him and dudes pretends to be limp but isnt. Lol wtf?

Comment

Lol @ his "record" http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5561&cat=boxer

Lol it was this dude's first fight and he was whooping Kimbo till he took a dive.

Yea, this dude became a pro boxer just for 1 fight to take a dive but was still kicking Kimbo's ass before he got KO'd.......

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Lol @ his "record" http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5561&cat=boxer

Lol it was this dude's first fight and he was whooping Kimbo till he took a dive.

Yea, this dude became a pro boxer just for 1 fight to take a dive but was still kicking Kimbo's ass before he got KO'd.......
              War Boxing!

Comment

Wow, there are no words for how fake that looked. Gary Shaw getting his Don King on

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  lol, I thought I was crazy but i was like "i hope i dont get flamed if i post that i think its fake 100% then I read thread and everyone else got the same vibe.

He looks like he got shot in the head and went limp and dead, but when you watch it a few times, dude barely touched him and dudes pretends to be limp but isnt. Lol wtf?
                  Lol I was thinking the same when I saw the KO. Completely fake.

Comment

Not a good weekend for boxing as a legitimate sport...

Vitali vs Kimbo in June to end this silliness please.

Comment

Man that **** looks hella fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X