Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does NATIONALITY influence you rooting for a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter.

Fighting style, Toughness and heart have everything to do with who I root for.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Lmao!! Imagine....YOU raising the bullshit flag on another poster saying color doesn't exist to him. Priceless!!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        At the moment it means nothing, but the day that Greece get a World Class boxer I'mma be hanging off his balls and swearing he's the greatest till I die, if that day ever comes anyway, doesn't look like it will any time soon.
        hahahhhahaahhaha green k for you my good sir.......hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Mad, what is your heritage?
          Filipino and Irish

Comment

How much does NATIONALITY influence you rooting for a boxer?

Heavily. With that said, WAR MARQUEZ!

Comment

my rooting is more based on who hbo is trying to hype/protect. i like seeing those wagons getting derailed.

Comment

tl;dr

I dont care at all where a fighter is from. Has absolutely nothing to do with their boxing.

If its boxers I dont know and I want to pick a guy to root for at random, I will usually pick based on maybe the city they are from, or how amped they look.

Nationalism is for small minded ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Lmao!! Imagine....YOU raising the bullshit flag on another poster saying color doesn't exist to him. Priceless!!

Jab you beat me to it!!!!

Hypocrisy of the highest order!!

Last edited by Jedi Vader; 08-23-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I only support Mexican fighters

Comment

Only when I don't know either fighter. Like if I tune in to FNF or whatev's, and there r 2 guys I never heard of.... Just for the sake of picking someone to root for so that I can enjoy the fight more, I always pick the one that is most ethnically similar to me.

I know this is gonna sound worst than it really is, but I always pick against the white guy in those situations. Not for any real racist reasons, just simply becuz white people r the least similar to me both ethnically and culturely. The only time I root for the white guy is if he's fighting a middle eastern

Comment

Working...
                      X