Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aww poor Jussie... Drugs MADE HIM do it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    imagine the kind of damage you're doing to whatever you're trying to further or benefit when you get caught staging a hate crime

i still don't understand what happened, i don't follow pop culture or watch TV and i have no idea who these people are. from what i gather this dude was getting a train ran on him by two giant dudes and there was a dispute over drugs or money, and they beat him up. so he went to the cops with the wounds and claimed it was two racists whites with maga hats? and he got caught?

is that actually what happened?

and is he a good actor? if you're nobody to write home about your career will never recover from this one . somehow kevin spacey stuck around for years, being a legit awesome actor capable of making people a ton of money helped with that surely.
    Not what happened. Theres video of the brothers buying the rope, masks and hats. They told the police Jussie wanted it on video from the cameras in the neighborhood and wanted the visual of the hat in the attack. I guess the camera they picked wasn't on that night.

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        Not what happened. Theres video of the brothers buying the rope, masks and hats. They told the police Jussie wanted it on video from the cameras in the neighborhood and wanted the visual of the hat in the attack. I guess the camera they picked wasn't on that night.
        They were looking for MAGA hats but Chicago is not MAGA country so they had to buy red hats lol

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          They were looking for MAGA hats but Chicago is not MAGA country so they had to buy red hats lol
          They should have ordered a couple of these off ebay...no cameras to record anything.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-198...-/273022223619

Comment

Instead of blaming it on the drugs, he should use the CAC defense. The CAC society made him go crazy and that's why he did what he did.

Comment

He's pleading innocence but making excuses for why he did it.

This guy just keeps making boneheaded moves over and over.

Comment

I'm curious, who are the members here who fell for this hoax?

Can we get a list?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  They should have ordered a couple of these off ebay...no cameras to record anything.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-198...-/273022223619
                  LOL, classic

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Pour Pussie Smellett. Drugs made him do it. The pos is trying to get a reduced sentence. Send this piece of garbage to jail. A fee years in a jail cell will detox him right up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/848682...claim-ecstasy/
                    That’s exactly what he’s trying to do. Mitigate to lighten the punishment.

Comment

Lol molly? This is the only mfer ever committed crimes on molly that don't involve public nudity or humping an inanimate object for too long.

Comment

Working...
                      X