Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    He looked like right **** after getting hurt. It all started when he jumped in for the kill. Aj gets wobbled or hurt in almost every damn fight, we didn’t really learn anything new...he just couldn’t recover this time. Wilder and Ruiz couldn’t be more different, so I’m not gonna look at this as an indication that aj definitely loses to wilder. I’ve always given the edge to wilder because of aj’s lack of durability, but it was still the best fight that could be made in the division.

and yet..... you full-of-shlt fanboys could not understand why he ducked Wilder?

YOU ARE FULL-OF-SHlT KID !!

you are just a shlt-talking fcuk-monkey

a shlt-talking fcuk-monkey..... who's boy got WRECKED in his US debut by a short fat Mexican kid LMAO

#AJ'sshlttyfanbaseknowEXACTLYwhatsuplol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      and yet..... you full-of-shlt fanboys could not understand why he ducked Wilder?

YOU ARE FULL-OF-SHlT KID !!

you are just a shlt-talking fcuk-monkey

a shlt-talking fcuk-monkey..... who's boy got WRECKED in his US debut by a short fat Mexican kid LMAO

#AJ'sshlttyfanbaseknowEXACTLYwhatsuplol
      who's a fanboy you old fool?. you've yet to hold wilder to the same standard when it comes to "ducking"...you know your excuse for him was total bs, but you were forced to ride with it for the sake of "winning" an argument.

I get the feeling boxing isn't the only subject you spout off authoritatively about on the internet. you always talk causal this and that, but I've yet to see you offer any type of analysis or technical breakdown of anything. it's always just a bunch of vague generalities and personal attacks. it's no coincidence that you spend all your time in threads that are the most divisive. you're just caught up in internet tribalism, and think acting like some type of expert will give you credibility. you're a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        who's a fanboy you old fool?. you've yet to hold wilder to the same standard when it comes to "ducking"...you know your excuse for him was total bs, but you were forced to ride with it for the sake of "winning" an argument.

I get the feeling boxing isn't the only subject you spout off authoritatively about on the internet. you always talk causal this and that, but I've yet to see you offer any type of analysis or technical breakdown of anything. it's always just a bunch of vague generalities and personal attacks. it's no coincidence that you spend all your time in threads that are the most divisive. you're just caught up in internet tribalism, and think acting like some type of expert will give you credibility. you're a fraud.

I have broken down MANY things on this forum over the years

MANY

which raises the question..... kid, when have YOU ever done ANYTHING on this forum other than whine, cry, and repeat the usual whiney fanboy rubbish..... you are just another casual-fan kid..... which is why you spout the exact same bollocks as the idiots

..... you are the dumb whiney cvnt who ignored all of the lies, low-balls, and pen-losing..... don't ever forget that.....

now you state that you knew Joshua's chin was suspect..... despite vehemently protesting - in the face of over-whelming evidence - that Joshua did not duck Wilder..... what a fkn idiot

your boy got WRECKED by a fat Mexican kid..... just like your last boy Hypekin got WRECKED by a fat Mexican kid..... so take your L like a man, you whiney bltch..... you must be getting used to it

..... you backed the wrong guy, AGAIN!!

#dumbcasuals
        #wouldnotknowagoodfighterifhepunchedyouintheface

Comment

• all of the REAL Joshua fans are quiet

only the very worst casual-fan internet-fcukboys..... like King Kong and Sid-Knee..... are making any noise

and that noise is just their usual whining and crying..... only, louder

take (another) L, bltches.....

Kong is too stupid to know when he is wrong, but to the rest of you fcukboys..... smarten up

aboutfkntime, you always pick the winner, and the guys who you back are successful legends..... how do you do it ?

well, I never back the team who are OBVIOUSLY lying, you fkn morons LMAO

Comment

• FACT: the Wilder who fought Breazeale... would WRECK the Joshua who fought Ruiz

FACT: EVERYONE with a clue knew that

FACT: EVERYONE without a clue, did not

for the record.....

for those of you who either..... 1) don't know..... or 2) choose to pretend otherwise..... this is called, being proven correct

just saying

Comment

all of the REAL Joshua fans are quiet

only the very worst casual-fan internet-fcukboys..... like King Kong and Sid-Knee..... are making any noise

and that noise is just their usual whining and crying..... only, louder

take (another) L, bltches.....

Kong is too stupid to know when he is wrong, but to the rest of you fcukboys..... smarten up

aboutfkntime, you always pick the winner, and the guys who you back are successful legends..... how do you do it ?

well, I never back the team who are OBVIOUSLY lying, you fkn morons LMAO
              Are you now taken to talking about yourself in the third person. LOL.

Comment

• I got one more, just to rub some more shlt in Kong's face.....

Q. what do the following three losers have in common.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                pacfans lying:
                " Manny aint ducking Floyd... Floyd is the ducker "

God intervened:
                Manny got leveled by Marquez... and then outclassed by Floyd

golovkin fans lying:
                " Gennady aint ducking Ward... Ward is the ducker "

God intervened:
                Golovkin went to hell-and-back with Jacobs... and then lost to Canelo

joshua fans lying:
                " AJ aint ducking Wilder..... Wilder is the ducker "

God intervened:
                AJ got dropped 4x by a short fat Mexican in his US debut

the moral of the story:

God is a boxing fan, and he HATES liars.....

so.....

1) NEVER lie and mislead your idiot fanbase
                2) NEVER avoid a threat..... be about that life

boxrec:
                God 3-0-0

A. they all got FCUKED-UP by a Mexican

JUSTICE !!

god loves Mexico !!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Are you now taken to talking about yourself in the third person. LOL.

I would have included you with the worst fans on this site..... Sid-knee and that King Kong shlthead..... but you don't even rate that highly

when you started saying really dumb shlt, like the rubbish in my sig..... you became entertainment value

Q. who has all Joshua's belts..... ?

A. deez nuts

Comment

I got one more, just to rub some more shlt in Kong's face.....

Q. what do the following three losers have in common.....

Pacquiao
                    Golovkin
                    Joshua

A. they all got FCUKED-UP by a Mexican

JUSTICE !!

god loves Mexico !!

Mexico..... fixing the world, one hypejob at a time

Comment

I would have included you with the worst fans on this site..... Sid-knee and that King Kong shlthead..... but you don't even rate that highly

when you started saying really dumb shlt, like the rubbish in my sig..... you became entertainment value

Q. who has all Joshua's belts..... ?

A. deez nuts

I couldn't give a rats ass who has Joshua's belts. I don't dislike him but I don't follow him If Ruiz can hang on to his title he's going to get people interested in boxing again because we all know someone who looks like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X