Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Interim-Fights Will Make Wilder-Fury PPV Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Yeah they need to settle that beef already. The press conference lead up will be crazy lol
    hell ya man, and I actually think breazeale can pull it off. Wilder is a knock out waiting to happen.

Comment

*** NEWS FLASH ***

WILDER was outweighed by over 50lbs and still managed to drop FURY 2x. No way was FURY and his team going to take an immediate chance of WILDER connecting again. FURY will avoid WILDER for a few years!!

Comment

Tyson Fury was never going to take this rematch. He was knocked out during the fight and now is satisfied with his fans robbery cry. I’m not calling him a coward, because he got in the ring. But now he knows that Wilders right is might and will stay away.

Comment

Have you every watched Breazeale? I watched the guy get dropped 3x on Wilders undercard and should have been stopped live. The guy then got beat up by Wilder in the hotel lobby. I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Honestly...they don't give a DAMN! When will we the Hardcore Boxing Fans accept that...IT IS NOT ABOUT US! The Powers That Be in boxing know we not going anywhere no matter how much we complain

Boxing want NEW FANS watching, not just us the B#tchy Hardcore Boxing Fans.
            It is clear that PBC, ESPN, DAZN whoever are trying to build a NEW Fanbase to the Sport because they can't survive with just us the Hardcore Boxing fans who lets be honest many of us don't Buy PPV's nor do we Attend Boxing Events Live BUT we have the most to say

Putting Fury on ESPN and Wilder on FOX would indeed make the Rematch BIGGER. ESPECIALLY having Wilder on FOX!

Why do boxing fans pretend like the world is coming to a end and we need every big fight in the sport of boxing to be made immediately

RELAX PEOPLE!
            Sorry brother but as a boxing fan I can’t agree. Not going to disrespect you because you do make some sense but I can’t support the big wigs just worrying about themselves and making $$$ off these pointless fights.

The world might not be ending but boxing is starting too. By the time the rematch happens my friends who are casual fans won’t give a ****.

Tv Networks as well should put their foot down and say no to these fights but again Money talks.

I just want....

Wilder-Fury 2
            Wilder-Joshua
            Spence-Crawford
            Lomochenko-Lopez
            Mikey Garcia vs Danny garcia

These fights won’t end boxing after they happen. Boxing should have the “next please step up” attitude. Too much protecting that “0” mentality

Comment

No need for a rematch, Fury clearly won. If they do rematch, let Wilder age a bit and maybe get smoked by someone else. Fùck Wilder, he sucks. Arum knows the game better than anybody in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Sorry brother but as a boxing fan I can’t agree. Not going to disrespect you because you do make some sense but I can’t support the big wigs just worrying about themselves and making $$$ off these pointless fights.

The world might not be ending but boxing is starting too. By the time the rematch happens my friends who are casual fans won’t give a ****.

Tv Networks as well should put their foot down and say no to these fights but again Money talks.

I just want....

Wilder-Fury 2
                Wilder-Joshua
                Spence-Crawford

Lomochenko-Lopez
                Mikey Garcia vs Danny garcia

These fights won’t end boxing after they happen. Boxing should have the “next please step up” attitude. Too much protecting that “0” mentality
                I totally Agree with those!

My post is kinda giving you the prospect of "The Powers That Be" currently in boxing it is not that I agree with that mentality because I Don't! They Don't care what the Hardcore Fans think and they take us for granted because they know we not going anywhere and we will never stop watching boxing

Comment

Lol this fight was ready to go but once arum got involved he had to out marinated sauce on it.

I don’t see how any one can say fury didn’t duck the rematch.

Comment

Bob is delusional if he thinks the rematch would do over a million buys.

Comment

So to all UK fans are we in agreement that Fury(despite probably deserving the W 1st fight) on Snake Arums behalf blatantly ducked the rematch because they wanted no parts of Wilder next,or nah? How about lets just say Wilders a windmilling bum who just fights cans? Or I know,how about lets say he'll duck AJ next anyway? (despite having demonstrated he wants the biggest legacy fights)

Comment

Working...
                      X