Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez, Golovkin: His Riches Have Changed Canelo as a Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Golovkin is the one with the titles. He calls the shots. If he wants to defend his title at the Middleweight limit its his right. If you don't like it go get in the ring with him.. He clearly stated on ESPN that he would only go down in weight for Floyd. Canelo and Golovkin finally had the fight you wanted so what"s the problem??
    First of all, there's this thing called being the A side in boxing. Belts dont matter which is why canelo received 70-30 in 1st fight.

Second, if I dont like it, get in the ring with him? Wtf kind of logic is that

And finally
    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/boxing/post/_/id/1193/middleweight-golovkin-says-hell-fight-anyone-at-154160-168
    So fück off gggroupie

Comment

Well it must mean something because Canelo ended up fighting him at Golovkis weight. He's the champion as I said so he sets the weight he wants to fight at. Canelo had to cave to get the fight. So on that portion of the negotiations Golovkin was the clear A side. Yeah titles matter.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Unlike those in this forum who DO speak english, and are all humble, wise, and non-opionated geniuses.
        Canelo earns his living from a bi-lingual fan base, to not acknowledge the ones who speak English is as I mentioned, rude and arrogant. The fact that GGG has been speaking English for years actually makes Canelo seem either to lazy, or too stupid. After watching the Tecate/Stallone commercial several times I will go with the latter. As for forum members, all posts seem to be in English.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          c.r.e.a.m.
          Get the money
          Dolla dolla bill y’all

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            The only one who money changed is Golovkin

He went from anyone between 154 to 168, Andre Ward, Billy Joe Saunders, ALL THE BELTS DOE to vacating the IBF belt because Derevyanchenko doesn't draw, fighting Vanes because they wanted someone to take a beating for peanuts whilst Golovkin took home a million and begging for a Canelo payday, even willing to schedule a rematch for September in spite of Canelo failing a drug test and Golovkin crying over it lol

Money made Golovkin soft
            Well spoken . I agree. I want to see ggg either retire or go after Saunders and become unified undisputed MW champ so that includes getting his strap back

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              khan was fighting at 147 at that time..he only when up 8 pounds...and besides khan>vanes
              Stupid logic both were sh it fights. You call ggg fans fanboys but you are a fanboy yourself and don’t see it lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                Canelo earns his living from a bi-lingual fan base, to not acknowledge the ones who speak English is as I mentioned, rude and arrogant. The fact that GGG has been speaking English for years actually makes Canelo seem either to lazy, or too stupid. After watching the Tecate/Stallone commercial several times I will go with the latter. As for forum members, all posts seem to be in English.
                No it isn’t you fool. Nobody sees it as arrogant it’s foolish of him
                Not to speak English because he could make so much more money in endorsements

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  No it isn’t you fool. Nobody sees it as arrogant it’s foolish of him
                  Not to speak English because he could make so much more money in endorsements
                  why call me a fool? who the f are you? wtf is your definition of 'foolish' ? Never mind...I will state it again , Canelo is either too stupid or too lazy...you want to call it foolish? go ahead...the fact he is pissing $$$ away in missed endorsements as you mentioned makes him arrogant.

Comment

the active ''id throw them bricks if they were drowning'' list....

(not active for much longer)

c0ckroach has been behaving himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                      why call me a fool? who the f are you? wtf is your definition of 'foolish' ? Never mind...I will state it again , Canelo is either too stupid or too lazy...you want to call it foolish? go ahead...the fact he is pissing $$$ away in missed endorsements as you mentioned makes him arrogant.
                      I don’t see it as arrogant I see it as ignorance but it seems we both see it as a miss $$$ opportunity

Comment

Working...
                      X