View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 02:14 PM #6
Contender

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
WombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond reputeWombBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 75,699.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
You may be right. It was definitely great seeing those two break the fight down, I liked it when they stood up and Virgil was demonstrating how Algieri should use the left hand. Very cool.

Also I like Bradley he's a good dude. Very down to earth and honest, I'd like to see him in some big fights again soon.
i like bradley too. The point he made about standing in front of pacquiao with the leg pointing at him was something I was thinking about beforehand, and Marquez has that style for sure.

This is great stuff man, and hopefully it helps people analyze and hypothesize the tools these scholars have and how they measure up in the sweet science.

EDIT: A Floyd - Manny analysis would be great.
WombBat is offline   Reply With Quote