Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Site For Canelo-Golovkin III Holding Up Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Site For Canelo-Golovkin III Holding Up Negotiations

Gennadiy Golovkin is holding his ground on not fighting Canelo Alvarez in Las Vegas again. Sports Illustrated's Chris Mannix reported Thursday morning that negotiations for their third fight have stalled largely due to Golovkin's reluctance to face Alvarez in Las Vegas for a third time. The former middleweight champion made it clear in the aftermath of his fourth-round knockout of Steve Rolls on June 8 that he wants their third fight to take place elsewhere.
    [Click Here To Read More]

smh.. dumb ass ggg.. "It’s different people, different atmosphere.”.. no idiot! you werent fighting canelo there, that's the difference. if you was fighting canelo, it would be the same if it was in vegas or not. damm g is one dumb mofo. he begged for a 3rd rematch and then comes out with this shiiet????? if you really want a rematch, take notes from marquez (anywhere, anytime, any rules)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geezus!

Comment

I dont see how, GGG has no say in anything! hes a bum who should just be grateful he getting another payday.

Comment

The hilarious thing is that the same exact judges are the ones that judged both canelo fights as the ones he fell in love with at msg because they gave him an unfair advantage. You truly can't make this sht up,this begging ass chump doesn't deserve to be a chooser just because hes a natural born loser. Ggg is the biggest diva in boxing history,fmj you say,nah fmj had leverage ggg has muff cabbage. Vegas is by far the most lucrative & where the best compete for a reason.

As much as I am 1000% sure ggg gets kod this time,I hope Canelo doesn't reward this bum guillotine with another payday. Andrade should be 1st,then Charlo,then charlie chaplin borat after he guillotines some more bums.
        Last edited by kushking; 06-20-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

GGG needs to STFU. He got to approve the judges in the last fight.
          Doesn’t matter where the fight is, he’s taking another L.

Comment

Lol dazn siding with Golovkin. If it was gingers team handling the negotiations then this wouldnt be up for debate.

Comment

GGG has to know that if he doesn't knock out Canelo, he isn't winning regardless of location. He is the B side. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Please let them not be able to come to an agreement. TBH I understand GGG's gripe. But he been acting like a diva. Canelo been a diva but I rather Andrade get his shot man at one of them. He deserves it, can't keep wasting his prime like this or his career could be GGG 2.0.
                Last edited by MPDKSAB; 06-20-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

The third fight "might" be interesting..the first go was easily won by Golovtits, the second was EASILY won by canelo(in fact one of the best performances I have ever seen, that was beautiful what he did in there), but as I stated before, Golovtits looked old in his last fight..Canelo is absolutely peaking and it will be very difficult to beat the guy, that man can box,regardless off his steroids..with that said Golovtits is just a few years too old, not that he is not skilled because he too is an elite boxers, but age has got him...May the best man win!!!!

Comment

Who does this B side think he is? No Vegas, ok, how about L.A or Mexico? Because those are the options, you don't call the shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X