Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone see Guerrerro beating Mayweather on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Does anybody think the fight deserves odds?
    I would go 6-1

Comment

LOL seems to me like it is just a lot of hoping and wishing because nobody is flat out picking Guerrero, it is just a lot of "I THINK HE WILL" "I THINK HE CAN" from some who are at the point of desperation when it comes to Mayweather and just so badly want to see him lose

A Flat Footed Fighter Against Mayweather? COME ON! I see Mayweather hurting this dude, it might not come from ONE PUNCH but it will be damage from an Accumulation of A LOT OF ACCURATE PUNCHES...Guerrero is FLAT FOOTED and his Defense is not that great so Mayweather will be landing what ever he wants anywhere he wants

I See A Dominating Performance From Mayweather With No Mercy! Especially since Guerrero and his father been talking a lot of trash. Never further motivate someone that is already automatically motivated.

Comment

With every fight the chance of Floyd losing increases, but it's still not much of a chance yet.

Comment

This is boxing the theater of the unknown, anything can happen. Who would had said that Guerrero would knockdown Berto twice

Comment

may weather looked a lil beat up vs cotto but if he did weigh 147 like he said on fight night still won a close but Guerrero isn't going out class,outbox but may out hustle mayweather

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think the Vegas odds make Floyd an 11 to 1 favorite. I think those odds are about right. I give Guerrero a very small chance to win but I think he does have a chance. Floyd is a much better fighter but Floyd is 36 and well past prime. He will be a year further past prime than he was when he looked slower and easier to hit than ever before against Cotto. Guerrero is in his prime and he has a high pressure, high volume style somewhat simular to Castillo who troubled Floyd. He is a natural lefty and southpaws have given Floyd trouble sometimes. I am not betting this fight because I think Floyd is still better than Guerrero in almost every way and will win by KO. I won't bet on Floyd either because the payoff is only about 10 dollars for every 110 dollars I bet and it's not worth the risk that Guerrero scores an upset win. If somebody thinks Guerrero has a solid chance to win then they should bet on him because they will win 9 or 10 dollars for every dollar they bet. I give Guerrero only a slim chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                Mayweather looked pretty bad, well not near his usual impeccable best, against Cotto. He had a bloodied nose, he chose to fight on the ropes and the decision wasn't very far apart. Plus he is a year older now.

Guerrerro is in his prime, hasn't been in lots of wars like Cotto was before he fought Floyd. He looks very good at 147lbs, he might even weigh more than Floyd on fight night! He is in great form.

Do you think it would be wise to choose Guerrerro to win in a betting situation?
                Hard to say; every fight is different, and we will see if he (Mayweather) fought Cotto the way he did on purpose or not. Guerrero has as good a chance as anyone else, especially if he can make it a ugly fight and not let May get his timing down. I might be throwing my money away but I'm putting a few bills on Ghost. This fight has a atmosphere of something crazy is gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  People are hilarious....Floyd looked "bad" against Cotto because he got a bloody nose lol? Floyd moved up to 154 and dominated the 154lb champion and even came close to stopping him in the 12th had he stepped on the gas. He lost maybe what, 2 rounds legitimately? I am not taking anything away from Guerrero but Floyd has beaten bigger, stronger, faster, tougher and more skilled fighters than Ghost. Anything can happen in the ring but unless Floyd is shot, old overnight or something utterly unexpected happens I do not see Ghost winning. The WW victories Ghost had were against Aydin, who is slow and limited and the Ghost ran and potshotted all night to avoid being KOed and he beat no chin/no recovery Berto by fouling the living **** out of him all night long and leaning on him against the ropes. If anyone believes Floyd will fight like Berto did is a total fool. Cotto was a solid, heavy handed 154lber who is a knockout puncher and he could not even hurt Floyd at all.

I have no idea what Floyd will look like in the Ghost fight, no one will until May 4. I am confident sure but I cannot guarantee anything. If there is any perfect moment to beat Floyd this is it....1st fight after being in prison, on the skids with his former best friend 50 cent and with Roger having bad health not being able to be in his corner. If Ghost cannot beat Floyd in this perfect storm of negativity in his life, no one is beating him probably.
                  No one is unbeatable and Floyd is on that slope. He is worried about what he has signed up for and so is his family....people would be surprised if he lost, sure. Would it be out of the realm of feasibility? Not at all considering his pattern of fight activity and pattern of taking more damage with each successive fight. It stands to reason that his end is near.

Comment

Some fun stuff in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X