No announcement yet.

So What Now For Salido's Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    I'd like to see Salido fight either Rafael Marquez or Johnny Gonzalez next, and then the winner of a Garcia-Caballero fight.
    Caballero is gargabe, Salido would eat his ass alive.

Comment

he is all done
      too big to fight at FW, there are no realistic fights at 130 for big cash (broner would murder him and he fights for goldenboy,) and his will be horrible against guys at 135. he will get destroyed

arum will try and cash out on him as best he can, but his chances to be an elite level fighter are gone.

Comment

He lost to Gamboa already and I don't see a point in the rematch. I would love to see Salido fight John but that fight won't ever happen. The funny thing is Salido would probably go Indonesia but I doubt John would take the fight.
        Realistically the best fights for him would be Garcia, Gonzalez or Dib. A fight with Ponce would probably be good fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          He lost to Gamboa already and I don't see a point in the rematch. I would love to see Salido fight John but that fight won't ever happen. The funny thing is Salido would probably go Indonesia but I doubt John would take the fight.
          Realistically the best fights for him would be Garcia, Gonzalez or Dib. A fight with Ponce would probably be good fight too.
          yep a garcia or de leon fight would be the best bet for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
          X