No announcement yet.

"I'll just wait until Floyd says something himself"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'll just wait until Floyd says something himself"

Welp, we heard it, so why are people still clinging to this guys nuts again?

He told you straight from his own mouth, he wants no piece of Manny. And yet, you're still going to come up in here and make excuses?

This is like the abused wife who keeps making excuses for the piece of **** that beats her silly everyday.

At the other end of the spectrum, lets congratulate those Floyd fans who actually have now realized what a crock of **** he is. At least they have manned up about it. The small few leftover,

lol at Floyd haters overreacting

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        Welp, we heard it, so why are people still clinging to this guys nuts again?

He told you straight from his own mouth, he wants no piece of Manny. And yet, you're still going to come up in here and make excuses?

[/B]
        LMAO... he said that, did he?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
          LMAO... he said that, did he?
          Holding on to the "did he say those exact words" defense?

embarrassing.

Read between the lines..please.

Comment

Why is this thread so Floyded?

Comment

he did...he said a couple of things

1. he told a kid at his Make-A-Wish program, after the kid asked him to fight PAC, that he was gonna retire for 2 years

2. when asked about PAC again, he said he's not even thinking about boxing and that he just fought 60 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                he did...he said a couple of things

1. he told a kid at his Make-A-Wish program, after the kid asked him to fight PAC, that he was gonna retire for 2 years

2. when asked about PAC again, he said he's not even thinking about boxing and that he just fought 60 days ago
                The Stanley Steamer response.

1. "hes just bull****ting because he doesn't want to talk about it when hes there for the kid".

2. "Its his choice, we're not getting in the ring, he is, so I can't blame him, plus, WE need to see the contracts."

Comment

Vito dont post in this thread you cowardlly ***** .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                    The Stanley Steamer response.

1. "hes just bull****ting because he doesn't want to talk about it when hes there for the kid".

2. "Its his choice, we're not getting in the ring, he is, so I can't blame him, plus, WE need to see the contracts."
                    What if you guys are wrong?

Maybe he meant I don't have any respect for manny pacquio because he gets credit for beating up guys I already beat up and for winning titles at catchweights why I had to do it without it.

Or, maybe he meant manny is beneath me now so I'm gonna make him beg me like Shane did. why should I help Bob make any money. If manny wannted to make this dough, he should've signed with GBP instead of Bob"

or maybe he means why should I fight manny when he only got here by taking illegal steroids. Yeah he beat the test, but so did Shane. he keeps changing his mind on cutoff dates and excuses why he wont take tests so I think we may have something here. Lets just hold out until he agrees to our terms. if not, just find another fight.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-21-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X