Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Boxingsene Ignoring tonights fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call your cable companies cabrones and watch the fight live, putos!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Of course I'm looking forward to it, but the bottom line is that it is a non title fight between two guys on the downside of their careers. There has been almost no buzz about it in LA.
      Cheapest tickets were 50 bucks isn't bad but with gas, thats a lot cash for me. But i expecet a sell out crowd they have big enough names to sell out the carson home depot tennis arena. Which every seat is great. I'll be watching so i'll still have front row seat.

Comment

Tonight is a great night for boxing. These kind of schedulings will save boxing. You have Chris Rock with a new special, right before 2 very good matchups. The casuals watching from Chris Rock will see that. It's not like they played a usual movie and then boxing. And you got Shane Mosley!

Comment

Originally posted by nbk187 View Post
          Great thread. I was thinking this too. Even Marquez vs Casa had garbage coverage, and from all media. It's easier to watch a ****in mma weigh in and press conference then a boxing one, and boxing is more mainstream.
          whats up with lake? is he gonna release an album soon?

Comment

isnt berto fighting tonight?? i dont see anybody talking about him

Comment

I totally agree. The weird thing is that I am more excited about the Berto V Forbes fight. We all know Mosley V Mayorga will be great. I think we have 2 great fights in store for us.

Comment

Working...
              X