Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: This is My Destiny, No Way Alexander Will Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have hope for this fight. I believe it'll be real competitive, especially after Brook's performance with Jones. Alexander LACKED against Bailey but it's tough to make a fight interesting when its so one sided.

Comment

Talk is cheap. Let see how bad he wants it on the night.

When he is down on the cards, tired, stuck for ideas, how hard will he push himself away from home to secure that win? I have my doubts. He barely got through the crisis with Carson Jones. I expect this to be just as hard but in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
        Talk is cheap. Let see how bad he wants it on the night.

When he is down on the cards, tired, stuck for ideas, how hard will he push himself away from home to secure that win? I have my doubts. He barely got through the crisis with Carson Jones. I expect this to be just as hard but in a different way.
        You're talking as if Alexander is some kind of beast. Dude got schooled 3 times already, Kell doesn't know how to lose. Bigger, fitter, stronger, just as fast - what he's lacking in experience he makes up for in confidence. I hope Brook will be as dirty as Alexander - and doesn't give him any time or respect in the ring. Then he'll win.

Comment

50-50 fight for me.
          I think Kell will be bigger and stronger on the night but he does still get caught a lot. Don't think Alexander has the power to do any real damage but he has the experience to nick rounds.
          I think in the end Kell will wear him down with his power and timing and take a decision

Comment

Working...
          X